Any news on Origins yet?

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
been almost 4 months sence we had any news, my guess is its not happening, and they dont want to say anything cause ppl will cancel there subs :p

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
roll irl and really see all that irl vs game whine was fulla shit :<

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
good to see mythic and goa still keep us informed..

oh w8... daoc section.. not warhammer..:(

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
good to see mythic and goa still keep us informed..

oh w8... daoc section.. not warhammer..:(

Thats why they are getting the finger and no more money from me. Only talks about how they suck to every1 i know/meet that plays mmos and especially theirs.

Aldrian

Fledgling Freddie
As I said on the other thread, theres a banner about origins and "coming soon" on the daoc login screen. Don't know how long it's been there tho.

Jekk

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

i know it doesnt belong here, but i cant open an own topic, but maybe u can help me.

im searching for the nolby pride toa warri-pov video (i think mid/exca). the setup was svg svg warr healer healer shaman zerk sm i guess.

an upload would be perfect but actually i just need a playlist, because iam searching for a song in it.

sry for my english, i come from germany :D

greetings jekk

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
It's annoying isn't it.

Final shrouded isles patch.
Tweak the dps on one or two classes.
Done.

There, only took 10 seconds...

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
It's annoying isn't it.

Done.

Ohh, but 10s in the real world is moooonths and mooonths in the Mythic hamsterwheel driven testlab uc! :)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
thank god still cm's posting here...

oh wait... still not happening

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
It's annoying isn't it.

Done.

well, dunno if so easy, many changes done to classes because game so much different what earlier, new weapons, end reg etc.
but read 1st time about this, need check what behind.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
The annoying part is that Mark Fuck Face, is posting on vnwarboards always informing about that shit game, and when you make a post there about daoc, or give him a pm with regarding to DAOC you dont get an answer or it gets deleted within 10 sec.

And thx GOA for autorenewing my waraccount without my permission!! wanted to use gamecard but well billing my cc seems more easy.. sigh.. :twak::twak::twak:

Zrawkor

One of Freddy's beloved
The annoying part is that Mark Fuck Face, is posting on vnwarboards always informing about that shit game, and when you make a post there about daoc, or give him a pm with regarding to DAOC you dont get an answer or it gets deleted within 10 sec.

And thx GOA for autorenewing my waraccount without my permission!! wanted to use gamecard but well billing my cc seems more easy.. sigh.. :twak::twak::twak:

I instantly wrote a very angry feedback form to GOA when I heard they were planning to automaticly renew my account, even tho I very conscientiously toggled OFF the auto-renew question box when I subscribed the first time.

It's just pathetic that THEY TOGGLED IT ON WITHOUT INFORMING US!

/rude to GOA for this, seriously. :twak:

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Hi,

i know it doesnt belong here, but i cant open an own topic, but maybe u can help me.

im searching for the nolby pride toa warri-pov video (i think mid/exca). the setup was svg svg warr healer healer shaman zerk sm i guess.

an upload would be perfect but actually i just need a playlist, because iam searching for a song in it.

sry for my english, i come from germany :D

greetings jekk

nolbypride.se &bull; View topic - The old daoc movies

dunno if the links work tho..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom