any ML9 soon?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Were doing ML7 this friday, ML8 should follow shortly after and then ML9 but probably not for a week or twol.

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
xverd said:
you should plan one imo :p

should do but not in the mood of thinking about it atmo (just got some very bad news)

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
ok i got "window" i can do something like ml raid on saturday so more info inc soon (need to take care of few things first)

oh and it seems i got "window" and on friday

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Now what day its better to host a ML9 raid Friday or Saturday :confused:

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
<3 you !! make a ml9 raid and ill come with ns =)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
sphir said:
preclaim, nothx

Felt a bit crap pre-claiming the remains from ML1 to ML6 (and we will for 7,8,9 too) but our guild house looked so empty and its nice to have a record of the raids run by people from the guild. HAve had a good turnout so dont think that many people objected, its not the sort of thing we would ever need to do again anyay :)

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
remains is ok i guess, but generaly dont like preclaim raids :p

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
my raid my call first of all

second i wont roll for anything else

and third i saw many raid leaders not preclaiming anything but items dissapearing or getting destroyed or ... many times so ... i better preclaim will get rid of everything i got on ME in MY valut so i have space and if needed will give some total rogs to ppl i trust that the items wont dissapear and even if they do it wont be something some1 want (happend to me also on my raid/the problem was i was giving stuff to different ppl to hold stuff hoping there is no greed but with TOA u never know so anything of value will be on me and only on me)

end of story

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom