Just wondering since i missed the damn thing on pryd yesterday

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
there will be one on the 11th of december :) on prydwen ofcourse :p

\o/

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
Master Level 9:friday 18/11 :Aerus: have to be full ml exp on ml 8

Although not the hardest of MLs this one does have some issues. To enter you must be ML 8, so for all of you still ML 3 and needing ML experience I am giveing you 7 days to get it. I may organise some ML EXP sessions but am not promising anything. There is a situation where due to the tactic used on 9.10 there may be people who miss credit, if this occurs everyone is to stay and redo 9.10 for the benifit of those who missed it. I strongly suggest filling you ML XP bar before ging on the ML 9 Raid.

ML 9 Group/Solo Steps: None. Must be ML 8 to enter.

Master Level 10: will be done after ml 9 raid and maybe its be annouced alater time day but :Aerus:

Although we will start the ML 10 raid at the same time as all the others the BG will be up an hour early. I will need some people to help find the portal for ML10 and will ask a few closer to the time. Only other issue is that you must be ML 9 to enter.

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
What time is the raid on friday or am I blind to see the starting time?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Shannesa said:
There is a situation where due to the tactic used on 9.10 there may be people who miss credit, if this occurs everyone is to stay and redo 9.10 for the benifit of those who missed it. QUOTE]

isnt that what grant credit is for ? or does that not work on .10?

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
Shannesa said:
There is a situation where due to the tactic used on 9.10 there may be people who miss credit, if this occurs everyone is to stay and redo 9.10 for the benifit of those who missed it. QUOTE]

isnt that what grant credit is for ? or does that not work on .10?
tbh it should be a problem as u will gain credit if u r @ the gen's or @ phoenix, but if u running between the 2 place's u wont get credit, in that case crandtcredit should fix it xD

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
if i dont get ml7-8-9-10 soon, im going to go to bristol, bribe rod to lead it with some jaffa cakes....

hes anyones with a pack of 3

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:
if i dont get ml7-8-9-10 soon, im going to go to bristol, bribe rod to lead it with some jaffa cakes....

hes anyones with a pack of 3

Mmmm jaffa cakes :)

Get with the bribes, can't make Friday if this raid is happening so get Eggy on the case :touch:

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Shannesa said:
Master Level 9:friday 18/11 :Aerus: have to be full ml exp on ml 8

Although not the hardest of MLs this one does have some issues. To enter you must be ML 8, so for all of you still ML 3 and needing ML experience I am giveing you 7 days to get it. I may organise some ML EXP sessions but am not promising anything. There is a situation where due to the tactic used on 9.10 there may be people who miss credit, if this occurs everyone is to stay and redo 9.10 for the benifit of those who missed it. I strongly suggest filling you ML XP bar before ging on the ML 9 Raid.

ML 9 Group/Solo Steps: None. Must be ML 8 to enter.

Master Level 10: will be done after ml 9 raid and maybe its be annouced alater time day but :Aerus:

Although we will start the ML 10 raid at the same time as all the others the BG will be up an hour early. I will need some people to help find the portal for ML10 and will ask a few closer to the time. Only other issue is that you must be ML 9 to enter.

bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom