Any knows a ranger called Exploit

P

pompejus_1

Hi all

Wonder if any 1 could help me a bit. In the middle of december
I was so nice ( stupid ) to borrow a bow, a drop called Monstrouvious ( maybe not spelt right ) a 100% drop, a nice bow
to a ranger called Exploit. He just wanted to play it a bit, to see
how it was.
Since that I have not seen Exploit in the game or my bow.

So if any knows if he plays alts or where he is I would be happy.

I have been talking to the guild he used to be in, but he is not there anymore.

Plz dont flame this to tell how stupid I was I know that.

This could also be a warning to other peeps,

Pompejus Uber ranger
Scpioo Uber chanter
Gracchuss soon Uber Blademaster
Spartacusx not uber yet
Spartacusx not Uber yet

M

Mirhen Morkir

Well i can safely say as a CBH guild officer, I have no idea who Exploit is, and it's news to me that he is a member of CBH :(

R

Ravenbourne

I have had run ins with this person before, its another one of these accounts that has been around, probably 10+ owners, one of his alts is Dark the hero

S

Shrye

FknWnk is used by a couple of rl friends, Nafta, Sguall/Score is the other two... May be more, but you can try contact those two I s'pose.

A

Amellisan

As a cbh officer, i can honestly say i dont know who he is either mate :(

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, i hope it is all sorted soon.

Amellisan
Level 50 Blade Master
Officer of Clan Bear Hawk

C

Crashtje

exploit has been around more than a bad smell , the account is traded regularly , chances of you getting your bow back (from tur suil i think) are pretty slim

T

Tyka

Originally posted by Shrye
FknWnk is used by a couple of rl friends, Nafta, Sguall/Score is the other two... May be more, but you can try contact those two I s'pose.

Ehh this is bullshit I don't know where you got this nonsense from?

I've known both of these guys since day #1 when I start to play daoc and Exploit is not a char any of them played.

P

pompejus_1

any 1 knows a ranger called Exploit

Thx for the answers, but havent got the luck to get him, in the game, not on Exploit or any alts. If any 1 gets a clue, where I can get him I would appreciate it very much.

Pompejus Uber Ranger

O

old.Nafta

I grouped the guy once and gave him buffs. I have no idea why he stole my lastname. He told me that he's from Russia but currently live in Denmark. I got the impression he is a fugitive or something :)

He also asked me if he could have the login to my bot, I denied him that. Probably a smart move in retrospect.

Hope you get your bow back, even though I think the chances are slim.

Nafta, off back soon.

L

liloe

Exploit / Dark is an itemthief. The account was traded several times, yes, but I can't say for sure who the owners were. He also stole some of us (TD) items, although not VERY special ones. Don't even trust him a buff, he will steal it.

It's sad to see such fuckers (yes, that's the right word, wow, my first abusive word here) ruining gaming experience and I really hope the acc. has now a real bad reputation so it will be inactive forever.

S

Shrye

"I grouped the guy once and gave him buffs. I have no idea why he stole my lastname. He told me that he's from Russia but currently live in Denmark. I got the impression he is a fugitive or something :)

He also asked me if he could have the login to my bot, I denied him that. Probably a smart move in retrospect.

Hope you get your bow back, even though I think the chances are slim.

Nafta, off back soon."
- old.Nafta
Ah sorry then, grouped with him on one occasion and he mentioned that

Users who are viewing this thread