[QUESTION] Any info on when Password Verification will be back online?

Skorn

Fledgling Freddie
Any info on when Password Recovery will be back online?

Still waiting to recover my password, anyone know when Password Recovery will be back online, it hasn't been mentioned in the latest official update?
WE ARE THE FORGOTTEN ONES!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
no eta yet, I'd create a new account were I you...

(get a gmail or something)

Skorn

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, created a new account, entered beta key and still no email from either account , old account waiting five days, new account 24hrs+, and can't patch either, WTF, i HATE THIS GAME ALREADY AND i HAV'NT PLAYED IT YET!:flame:

Skorn

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, and password recovery does NOT work, just says "undefined", this is the worst attempt at an open beta I have ever seen, and I have been involved in many closed/open beta's, think I'll try another game now, spent far to long getting nowhere with this one!

Tali

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, and password recovery does NOT work, just says "undefined", this is the worst attempt at an open beta I have ever seen, and I have been involved in many closed/open beta's, think I'll try another game now, spent far to long getting nowhere with this one!

Glad it's not just me receiving this message. I don't think that I'll ever be able to get online with it :twak:

Skorn

Fledgling Freddie
Ok entered my key again on the second account and got the email 10 mins later, so patched, updated Direct x, got to the choose your sever screen, F...ing servers down!
When does beta close? I might just have time to create a Char. before it closes, thanks GOA.:twak:
Going down the pub, see you there.:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom