Any highly dem specced vamps out there?

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys,

I recently respecced my level 28 vamp to dementia and was wondering if there are any high-level dem specced vamps out there and how they are faring in the big zergy rvr-world. All 3 vamp spec lines have some very interesting tools so it's damn hard to chose. :eek6:
Any tips/feedback will be highly appreciated.

Cheers,

Martin.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
well. i spoke to a dem vamp recently and he realy liked it, ofcourse you wont have the HoT like fotm vamps (like mine :p)

But he did say that making some1 rezz sick (49~% effectiveness debuff)

and becoming 70~80% immume to magic is uber.
also watching the MoC-ing sorc's face when you have the RS buff upon him.. and the 70~80% magic resist is sweet!..
but vs multiple opponents.. i dunno :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I'm actually thinking of going DEM and getting aom5 as well :p

Just a thought atm but it is defo not a line to ignore.

PhiCa

Fledgling Freddie
My 44 vamp is dementia specced.. For pve it's not the line to choose , since u need some kinda defensive buff. (and ofc the end tap + hot)

Ofc i dunno how it's gonna work in the big boys arena, but in leirvik and such it's working fine :) Never before iv'e been able to kill bd's with such ease as a tank.

Genneraly i really like the whole idea behind dementia spec. The mezz when facing duo's, the lovely high ressist, the buff shear, effectivness debuff, and most of all the armor debuff... U can actually spam the armor debuff so u can debuff multiple armor parts quickly. When fighting yellow con, ~dmg is 200 with lungshot, after chest armor debuff it's ~400 dmg ...

Imo the spec has so much potential...

Gnarag

Fledgling Freddie
I was specced with 35 dem for a while, respecced to 45 dem recently... couldnt part with my mez so chose it against full sm. Been playing with buff shear all morning, combine it with mez and you are getting off 2-3 shears a fight... ask ziz how he likes it :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom