Any hibs/mids/albs from uk/denmark....

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Got these horrible lagspikes today and yesterday? :mad: i had several fights yesterday where i would just freeze up after i hit someone or they hit me, i can't move at all :/

Anyone else here in uk/denmark getting these weird lagspikes?not sure what the hell is going on it's certainly not my ISP.

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Sycho said:
Got these horrible lagspikes today and yesterday? :mad: i had several fights yesterday where i would just freeze up after i hit someone or they hit me, i can't move at all :/

Anyone else here in uk/denmark getting these weird lagspikes?not sure what the hell is going on it's certainly not my ISP.

There was a post on FH general section afaik yesterday, was taken from cammy home page, and they did warn that ppl in the UK might experience Lag due to some problems with open transit.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
dam sycho i thought you were arranging a uk/denmark cruise get-together thingy ;/

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
OMG! he is danish!!! nerf, then I had a rightfull theory, all the evil wankers are from DK....

want to join wankcamp?

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Reebs said:
OMG! he is danish!!! nerf, then I had a rightfull theory, all the evil wankers are from DK....

want to join wankcamp?

Matts from London afaik so theres ur theory out of the window :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
not long ago i had weird lag spikes where i would freeze up for several of seconds (10+ secs) and the i would be dead by some rr1 sb hitting me for 12 dmg or something... or i'd simply go ld... you got TDC?

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
Reebs said:

want to join wankcamp?
can I join too plzplzplz mistar Reebs??? xD

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Danish here, and I had horrible lag spikes all night tonight, and one LD. It was annoying the shit out of my. :/

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Grob you back?xD

Give more music!!!!!!! damn i miss that! :cheers:

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:

yes,was almost so laggy i couldnt craft :(

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Froze up again twice in rvr, fucking cunting sake :E

Three days now of being able to not play in rvr without lagspikes :/

It's unplayable when it happens, surely there must be more uk players out there having these problems? i wonder how long these idiots will take to fix it :(

Lannovar

Fledgling Freddie
From UK south east on Blueyonder Broadband, was completely down for an hour, apparently a lot of the southeast was effected, when i did get back on had crappy lag for rest of night

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom