Any guilds recruiting?

Grimslade

Fledgling Freddie
I want to join a guild again...I miss being part of a family :)

I would like....
Regular RvR, the odd Raid or farming session and a little bit of PvE when necessary.

In return, I can offer....
Lvl 50 Zerk, Savage and Runie with a LGM weaponcrafter thrown in for good measure. Oh, theres a sprint-bot tucked away somewhere too.

What I can't offer....RR5 !!

The tanks have limited RvR experience (not for want of trying!) but enough Determination so as not to do the battlefield statue thing. The RM, currently retired, must be close to the heady-height of RR4 ;) but became disillusioned during the Winter of Runerf and hung up his PBT. He now spends most of his days one-shotting Tomte's and telling stories of the old times - 'Flaming spears and lightning hammers holding back the Albion hordes at AMG' <sigh>

Oh well...please post or pm, I'm open to offers or sympathy. Cheers.

AB_Tamian

Fledgling Freddie
Aesir's Blade can offer some RvR from time to time(not leet hardcore groups but we have fun), we do some PvE raids too. Aesir's blade is about having fun, and all members know that. If thats for you, your welcome to join

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
Realm Defenders if recruiting.

A guild all about fun. They participate in PvE events, Keep takes and the like. Give them a try.

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
PM Ladonna ingame mate, and have a chat. And im sure we could get something going ;)

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
im sure FoM is reqruiting every1 and everything :p

First get the fuck over to the Albion section if you do not have anything interesting to add to the thread. Second we do not invite everyone. We only invite ppl that are Scandinavian and are recomended (as in a nice guy/girl). In addition we are mainly inviting adults, meaning you probably would never get an invite (if you playd Mid that is). As for the one posting I think he knows FoM does not run RvR grps everyday, but there are loads of guilds I would reccomend including those above, I migth add in TDD, but I don't know if they are recruiting.

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Runolas said:
First get the fuck over to the Albion section if you do not have anything interesting to add to the thread. Second we do not invite everyone. We only invite ppl that are Scandinavian and are recomended (as in a nice guy/girl). In addition we are mainly inviting adults, meaning you probably would never get an invite (if you playd Mid that is). As for the one posting I think he knows FoM does not run RvR grps everyday, but there are loads of guilds I would reccomend including those above, I migth add in TDD, but I don't know if they are recruiting.

first off take it as faril did, as a joke, well mostly a joke :p
second part: im an adult, atleast in age, maybe not in spirit ;)

and dont get me started on ur 3 fg rvr lol, i didnt come here to wajn, i actually did recommend FoM, even if it did come out wrong.

oo yea rite, last time i checked its an open forum btw, e.g im entiteled to my own fucking opinion.

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
first off take it as faril did, as a joke, well mostly a joke :p
second part: im an adult, atleast in age, maybe not in spirit ;) and dont get me started on ur 3 fg rvr lol, i didnt come here to wajn, i actually did recommend FoM, even if it did come out wrong. oo yea rite, last time i checked its an open forum btw, e.g im entiteled to my own fucking opinion.

What does this thread have to do with your opinion other than to make a totally uninteresting post to someone wanting to join a guild, or make fun of FoM. Reading your previous posts, I have a heard time viewing you as something other than a wannabe.

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Runolas said:
What does this thread have to do with your opinion other than to make a totally uninteresting post to someone wanting to join a guild, or make fun of FoM. Reading your previous posts, I have a heard time viewing you as something other than a wannabe.

translation plz?

wannabe? lol once again, get your head out of your ass.

I've got nothing against FoM ( aside from the "rvr" they sometimes run ).
I believe FoM is a great guild with nice ppl ( u seem to be the exception though). And as he is lf a PvE guild FoM is a good choice as any other. i feel the need to apologies to any FoM member i offended, except you, because you still seem to be a total ass.

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
translation plz?

wannabe? lol once again, get your head out of your ass.

I've got nothing against FoM ( aside from the "rvr" they sometimes run ).
I believe FoM is a great guild with nice ppl ( u seem to be the exception though). And as he is lf a PvE guild FoM is a good choice as any other. i feel the need to apologies to any FoM member i offended, except you, because you still seem to be a total ass.

No offense taken m8. Rune var snäll nu :)

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Runolas said:
As for the one posting I think he knows FoM does not run RvR grps everyday, but there are loads of guilds I would reccomend including those above, I migth add in TDD, but I don't know if they are recruiting.
Nice words Runolas, but atm we only invite friends of the guild(Almost only). We invite a small number of ppl at a time and stop for invites till the new ppl feel 100% welcome and integrated into our guild. If the "flow of friends" into the guild we open for others to join.
Too much growing can create conflicts, so we take it slow. There are only a few restrictions to get into TDD and they are all about how you act like as a person.
Imo TDD is a bit like FoM, just a smaller version. A bit like a little brother in the LFoM family :D
We have PvE hunts every week and are trying to get a FG going in RvR every day. Many have Stealthers so much stealther RvR too(we love our 6* Volley hunters + 1 SB). :bazbeer:
Grimslade said:
The RM, currently retired, must be close to the heady-height of RR4 ;) but became disillusioned during the Winter of Runerf and hung up his PBT. He now spends most of his days one-shotting Tomte's and telling stories of the old times - 'Flaming spears and lightning hammers holding back the Albion hordes at AMG' <sigh>
Now its time to bring out the RMs once again. MW3fortehwin in PvE :flame: Now go get rr5 and respec.

PM me ingame and lets talk about it, but I have to warn you. There are some crazy ppl in TDD.

Grimslade

Fledgling Freddie
I was somewhat overwhelmed by the response and offers, both here and in game.....thank you all.

I have accepted an invite and had a few run-outs with the new guild.
I was ready to jack the whole game in come TOA release but my interest has been rekindled and fun times have returned.

Bring on the fish....

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Grimslade said:
I was somewhat overwhelmed by the response and offers, both here and in game.....thank you all.

I have accepted an invite and had a few run-outs with the new guild.
I was ready to jack the whole game in come TOA release but my interest has been rekindled and fun times have returned.

Bring on the fish....

glad to hear ;) a fun guild is a must in a gae like this, without it it can be :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom