Any guilds recruiting ?

Aada

Part of the furniture
I figure to have fun in this game you gotta group/make friends etc so any guilds here wanna take a noob in?

im a Claw Scrapper so far

Aada

Part of the furniture
Cool gotta go work now maybe i could sign up later and sell my soul to you guys..

Belsameth

Tainted
that's what we're thewre for hun, to abuse your soul ;)
give Kath'n, Danya, Forecaster or Dea Mortuus (the latter being the char I mostly play) a tell when you're in game. one of us is usually around :)

Spellsinger

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, come join us in FF :)

its alot of fun, and you definatly picked the right server to play on :p

Kinzana

Fledgling Freddie
To give u an alternative The Outfit is a home for some 'old' daoc players awell on virtue, not saying FF isnt good ;)

Enjoy the game !

Aada

Part of the furniture
just so im not doing this wrong its:

/tell <name>, message?

Aada

Part of the furniture
either none of you guys are on or im doing this wrong....

Spellsinger

Fledgling Freddie
I know it can be hard to find the people you want in CoH, since it really doesnt have a good /who function, which i think is something they need to add. Hopefully the will, but if you dont find the GM's(or lol, what ever you might call the Guild/Supergroups leaders in CoH), try some of the other members of FF, like me for example or Lindah. She might not be able to invite you, but might be able to direct you to someone online at the moment that can for example.

Anyway, good luck :) and hope to see you in FF...**sigh** when I get back from the military.

Sarum

Fledgling Freddie
The best way to find someone is to make them a temporary member of your friends list (/friend <whoever>). It does "your friend <whoever> is now online" every time you zone if they're online, and of course it shows up in the friends list itself.

Members of FF who can invite include
"Kath'n Black"(me), "Dea Mortuus"(Bels), "Danya"(duh) and "Forecaster"(Trog)

and our various alts, but it would take forever to list all of them - Bels and Trog have loads.

Alternatively, PM me on the forums with your char name, and I'll stick you in my friends list and invite next time we're both on together.

Belsameth

Tainted
Aada said:
either none of you guys are on or im doing this wrong....

tried to add you to my friends list, but the char name from your sig didn't exist on virtue...

Agreiloth

Fledgling Freddie
Heya, I'm looking for a good SG too, preferably with some peeps that play in the same timezone as me (or close by ;)), and well I guess most peeps posting here are euros :).

I'm currently in a US supergroup, very nice peeps but I'm mostly online alone ;'(.

Well I'll try to pm some of you ingame... hopefully you'll accept an old Exc/Midgård warrior ;).

Best Regards

Agreiloth aka. Flamewave fire/fire blaster on Virtue

Kenshee Himura

Fledgling Freddie
is FF still recruiting I got the game 2 days ago I started on Guardian tho so gonna make a char on virtue now.
Who do I contact plz?

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
As above, me (Danya), Sarum (Kath'n Black), Bels (Dea Mortuus). :eek:

Nightchill

Can't get enough of FH
And, after playing for two days, I'll be looking to join FF too :) Expect messages soon.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Update to the above, I'm usually on my controller, Danyan, these days.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I'll look you up on CoH too. I would love to join a good guild :D

Sarum

Fledgling Freddie
*dumps flame on everyone*

Leave off teh Danyan. CC + Me = Powah!

You're all just jealous because until Danya has cought up to me there's no SK spots in my group.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Doesn't mean i'm not right :kissit:

ps, So not jealous :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom