Any Guilds recruiting?

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Due to differing opinions on membership of FOM alliance ive removed my chars unfortunately from sarumans hand and was wondering if theres any (non FOM affiliated) guilds out there recruiting.2 accounts with numerous level 50s on but my mains are castus sm/hardnutz zerker/carex healer and Shrewsbury Hunter.Obviously like to RVR alot so would def be more inclined to join a rvr guild.Im also English so on GMT.Anyway if your looking for slightly crazy kobbies then drop me a line :p

Himse

FH is my second home
alright chav m8, imo join Argonauts!

not a serious guild, and a few people on from time to time, dunno if we are in FOM alliance, but i hardly use it anymore. ><

Raila

Fledgling Freddie
Well, Your always welcome to join Tenth Legion. ofc its no 'serious' RvR guild but it is full of lovely and friendly people. Maybe your looking for a better RvR guild so you can get better RP's but give me a nudge if you feel like it. :)

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Himse said:
alright chav m8, imo join Argonauts!

not a serious guild, and a few people on from time to time, dunno if we are in FOM alliance, but i hardly use it anymore. ><

Givf Nott back, miss him :(

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Could always come join me and dray in PW mate, you would be more than welcome :)

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
I left Holger Dansk from the same reason as you Castus.

You are more than welcome to join <Judgement>... Just started the guild as you might know.

Currently we are at beginner state, doing some small TOA arti runs etc. and some organized ML raids (as you have attented some of already, and more to come) It will be a PvE minded guild, then later when we have some decent TOAed and MLed people we will start focusing more on RvR/Getting Cash for upcoming expansions to redo tampletz and stay in top of the food-chain.

So in short, if you like toa, like some casual (for the time being) RvR in semi effective groups consisting of random toons (read: what people want to play and get the most out of it eg. Fun) give us a try!

Goal of the guild:
Have fun, try to maximize our wallets n RPs doing so (Hónourable way ofc.)

We Expect:
Your toon(s) that join is/are active
You dont mind spending 3-4 hours helping a guildmate getting whatever item he desires (for a template, not for sale obviously), and gain nothing from it (but random fat lewt)
That you leave whatever leveling-pve/rvr group (except for ML raids or big RvR stuff) if one of your toons are needed for a guild-group (being both PvE/RvR)

You can Expect:
Our toons are active
We dont mind spending 3-4 hours helping you getting whatever item you desire (for a template, not for sale obviously), and gain nothing from it (but random fat lewt)
That we leave whatever leveling-pve/rvr group (except for ML raids or big RvR stuff) if one of our toons are needed for a guild-group (being both PvE/RvR)

But in general - have fun with the game (duh!)

As said already, we are a new guild, we have about 15 level 50 toons, 5-6 people playing them. Started last week actually. Have about 100-120k RPs in the guild atm. Will make a new alliance too once we get more people etc.

Drop me a PM on either Vanished, Avanished, Cruhar, Doyal or Wedlock :)

Edit: at the moment many of us are danish, but the /gu will be in english

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Thnx for the replies/inv guys and gals but due to changes iminent in SH i have rejoined.Ok i lie they begged and paid me lots :p esp deni and Thornea

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
admit it, it was just a test to see if anyone loved you :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom