Any guilds recruiting/recommendations

Shadowen

Fledgling Freddie
Hail all,

I am Shadowen of Nimue, a Veteran Midgard player (played since just after release), I've recently decided to give the EU servers a go, mainly because I was tired of not being able to attend major raids (1am-8am CET), and with TOA on the doorstep (requiring large groups), the US servers have become very unattractive for me to play on.

I have lvl 50 Hunter and RM as well as a LGM alchemist on Nimue, however due to GoA's great wisdom I'm forced to start over from scratch again. Sigh wonder when (or if) they're ever going to allow transfers..

I'm currenly in the process of raising a Shammy, and a Shadowblade (both at lvl 30), and I'm looking for a guild that does large raids, and hits RvR often.

Does anyone have any recommendations, or know of any guilds that are recruiting ?

regards
shadowen.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Shadowen said:
Hail all,

I am Shadowen of Nimue, a Veteran Midgard player (played since just after release), I've recently decided to give the EU servers a go, mainly because I was tired of not being able to attend major raids (1am-8am CET), and with TOA on the doorstep (requiring large groups), the US servers have become very unattractive for me to play on.

I have lvl 50 Hunter and RM as well as a LGM alchemist on Nimue, however due to GoA's great wisdom I'm forced to start over from scratch again. Sigh wonder when (or if) they're ever going to allow transfers..

I'm currenly in the process of raising a Shammy, and a Shadowblade (both at lvl 30), and I'm looking for a guild that does large raids, and hits RvR often.

Does anyone have any recommendations, or know of any guilds that are recruiting ?

regards
shadowen.

I dont know that much about mid guilds any longer but FoM or WR sounds right for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom