Any guilds recruiting lowbies?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Ello, ive just restarted playing daoc when cats came out, aftera break of 6 months or so...

Started a theurg on saturday and he's level 21 now, and im getting bored without a guild! I've got loads of experience, played since day 1... just looking for a guild with muchos people and talk really, thats it!

Ciao

Bowen

Fledgling Freddie
ASq is open for recruiting atm.
We are an oldtime mixed guild doing both pve/rvr.

For more info see our website :

ASq webbie

Feel free to contact one of us for more info.

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Nosferatu Reborn are currently recruiting new faces after we decided to revamp the guild a bit.

We're a guild that do both PvE and RvR and are currently doing MLs and ToA with RvR on the side. We are also a mature guild, e.g we will not put up with anyone mouthing off and putting other guildies down. Apart from that, we enjoy the game, have a lot of guild events, have a good laugh, lots of sense of humor within the guild and we've been around for 3 years now in either <Nosferatu Reges> or <Nosferatu Reborn>.

Anyway, the choice is yours :) Any questions etc, just gimme a shout in-game or PM me on here and i'll do my best to answer them :)

Thanks and good luck finding a loving home.

Sock Drawer

Fledgling Freddie
Not quite sure what that's meant ot mean Tilda, but we're not really looking at new players at the minute - as most infil from other guilds have nipped across to join CT before we buggered off for a bit, our soul aim is pretty much stealthers only.

Thanks for the heads up though - nice to know we're still loved (and respected).

jocelynn

Fledgling Freddie
The dragon Legion is always looking out for new people :)

We are a guild of about 50 players/130 chars, with mixed age groups irl and mixed level characters. We aim to recruit friendly people rather than power players, so we don't mind what level you are, if you want company/friends then we will most definatly have you! :)

Pm myself, Izuel, Mournbringer, Mettrik, Saharah, Baalreshef, Baldrian, or our alts for more info, if you want to ask more about us or want an invite sent.

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
grace and dignity take peeps as long as your friendly and fun then give us a shout

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom