any guild groups running anymore ?

Nelex

One of Freddy's beloved
if so which, and would you be interrested in a okay rr zerker

nel

HereComesThePain

Fledgling Freddie
maybe u should start one @@ dont see any running lately..other than golden age and nero incubus or something like that~

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
seems to be very few groups running lately, but ofc its still holidays for some. Just hope more will come active in the fall or maybe a few new would start, would rock with some 8vs8 action :)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Im runing a lot lately with GA, and likeing that a lot. atm my own guild eotr dont has a GG

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll be runing with Evolved soon :)

ain't you gonna run set grp on alb Nelax?

islef

Loyal Freddie
Seeing you are danish try to pm me or eyez in game mate, maybe we can find something out.. We started a new guild evolved not long ago and we now have quite a few ppl. Hoping to start running very soon. Had a few runs with some stand ins from Bokke so far and has been very fun.

Nelex

One of Freddy's beloved
Plik said:
I'll be runing with Evolved soon :)

ain't you gonna run set grp on alb Nelax?

yeah we are but cba to run without fg these days, and im to lasy to lvl a solo or duo toon

and i miss my charge3 and det5 :worthy:

and i even miss to play mid again :)

nel

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
I miss running in Fg's ... so much more fun really .. ohh well i hope u get it nel :)

/Mirk

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Bah Plok givf me a spot :) I want RVR again but it seems if your not in the know you miss out on the groups... Atm im a groupless rr9 healer begging for some RVR some nice person gib me a home.......:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom