Any good hosting companies out there ?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Sick and tired of Nexcess and the stupid amount of downtime, if you look at my ticket history for them its "Site down" and more "site down", the staff are really nice and helpful but the connection is just too unreliable for me.

If anyone can recommend a good web host please for the love of god let me know :) theres so many out there but i'd rather go on someones experience.

- Must be reliable, high uptime
- 10GB monthly xfer
- 1GB disk space
- multiple mysql databases
- php
- shell access would be nice too

Feel free to PM me instead of posting here in fear of advertising

wyrd_fish

Fledgling Freddie
www.34sp.com always get my vote

they've a few diff hosting options, uptime and manitanance are top notch

and they'll give you shell access if you give a good reason

Vae

Resident Freddy
I can definitely recommend www.34sp.com for reliability. I only use their basic package for several domains but they're very reliable and their support appears great too (never needed it myself): Irc, email, forums, Telephone.

I also use www.webmania.co.uk who seem pretty good to me. Slightly larger allowances etc than the equivalent form 34sp but support seems possibly weaker - Again not had to test it.
£20 for 500Mb wepspace and 12Gb transfer pcm.

Sye

Fledgling Freddie
I have been using Servage, and can say they are very reliable, respond promptly to emails and have a great package

75gb space and 1110GB transfer per month...sounds like overselling but its not!

They use cluster servers (which are based in Germany) so if a server does go down your site stays up :)

Also if you do choose to sign up, use this coupon link to recieve an extra 5gb space :)))

http://www.servage.net/?coupon=iwantmore

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom