Any gold sellers on EU servers?

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Folks may find Mark Jacob's blog about gold sellers interesting...

And Enli - that title unlock is such a good idea, I hope you either send it in to Mythic or suggest it in a comment on Mark's blog (or both!), I'd love to see that in-game!

brilliant interview :)

Tchar’zanek has ordered the slaughter of [Spammer] and all others of his kind who weaken the Raven Host by providing wealth and power to the unworthy.

:worthy:

still, why would anyone want to buy gold ? i think a lot of `classic` gold sellers jumped on this game assuming they could earn money here, only to find a very `gold seller`unfriendly environment and NO MARKET for gold, lol.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its not just gold farming with bots that these scum bags do, they also strip accounts too by using key loggers to get your account details, at least that's what they do in WoW. It can be quite a serious problem and they are getting better at it. There was even a time where the adverts on WoW guide web sites (even endorsed ones) had trojans and scripts in them that would harvest log-in details, I know of a few people who had their accounts compromised even though they never shared the details.

People really should install firefox and install the plug ins "no-script" and "AdBlock" and ofc not visit any dodgy websites :) No-script can be annoying for the first few weeks as many web sites use scripts and whatnot but you get the option to allow certain sites, very much like a firewall so once you are going its fine, the AdBlock add-on its the nuts too, blocks ALL adverts on any website :)

Oh and good work, report them where you see them, i come over all smug when I report players in WoW and see them get logged out by a GM :) Hopefully we will see some sort of name and shame policy for cheaters and buyers of gold this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom