Any GOA representative please recheck Pryd/Hib stats please.

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
As the title says. Ive heard that Eviross scans these forums now and then but could you please take another look at the numbers on Hib/pryd compared to the other 2 realms and give us /level 30 back.

Why in gods name you took it away from us i dont know but we have gone back to the same type of numbers that we had 12 months ago.

We have 2 power relics by pure luck and relying on midgard to do the hard work for us.

I would just like to see a final yes / no for getting /level 30 back. If no i would like to see stats on why that decision.

Please respond.... :(

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
I have to agree, hib/pry totally sucks :drink:
The numbers are the same 12months ago because people hate fins imo, thats why i didnt play hib i was going to join but people said Fins sucks and AC is much better, so i went alb but maybe im just thick? :m00:

Cyfr

Banned
There are tons of other places to XP, and fin4 is certainly GREAT for pl (although it brings out the worst in people).
GoA just can't addup imo :p

Vae

Resident Freddy
Please bear in mind that Goa aren't solely looking at population stats but also the effect the /lvl 30 has had on the RvR scene. Do you feel the RvR scene has become a bit more balanced with more Hibs in RvR?

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
It got good for a while but then it died down and all the /level guys from other servers left.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Hib kicked ass in RvR--->weee population got bigger\o/--->take away lvl 30!

Well, twas more like..
Old Hibs started to RvR for a while--->population the same--->wee take away lvl 30!

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Bone_Idle said:
It got good for a while but then it died down and all the /level guys from other servers left.
Until Excal crashes again then we get a wave of /lvl 30's vastly improving your numbers.

With regards to hibs hating the fins, its can only get worse when focus pulls get nerf sooned <Shock horror> you might actaully have to play somit else in PvE other then dr000ds bards and chanters. I think its a fair nerf tbh and for the good of the game, makes you have to think twice about lvling and not take for granted the standard PL spots and groups.

Vae

Resident Freddy
Well considering how many times the hibs have kicked my ass in the last few days I'd say it was more than balanced enough :p

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
The week GOA took /30 away, was the week Curse was most active on the server and got us about 3,5 mill. And that brought us to the level of the other realms. The week after, Curse went back to their own server ;)

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Please do, was going to have a few lvl 30 chars hib prydwen, but forgot to do it before they took away that ability :eek:

Kemor

[GOA] English Servers GM
Prydwen-Hibernia was on the list for the /level 30 command for a couple of months in order to help balance the realms and bring new players. After these couple of months, we had to take a step back and see the results.
From what we could see, the /level 30 command did indeed bring new players to Hibernia for some time, especially some dedicated guilds with a will to participate in the RvR warfare. Some of these new players stayed, some left and went back to their former servers.

RvR balance is one of the main reason to have (or not to have) the /level 30 command activated for a realm and, as explained when we removed the /level 30 command, Hibernia was doing far better in the frontiers, leaving the use of the /level 30 command not to new players, but to existing ones with a will to level yet another character. Since the command was no longer serving its purpose, it was removed.

Also as announced when we removed it, we are keeping a close watch on how the realms on Prydwen are doing, not just during one evening or one weekend, but as a whole. The /level 30 command may come again one day if we feel the need to do so, but not to just help level characters to level 50 for players already on Prydwen, but to bring more players to Prydwen.

I’m not saying that Hibernia / Prydwen will never see the /level 30 command again, far from it, but it will not be just to have an easy bonus of 10 levels for players already active in Hibernia, it will be to do what it was meant to do in the first place: bring more players.

Raw numbers are not important in themselves. What is important, especially for us when we think about the /level 30 command, is the participation level of the players of a realm. Currently, while Hibernians indeed have a low population, they are, percentage wise, more active in RvR then Albion and Midgard.

Another important point, and to finish on this, is Thidranki. /level 30 command had a very negative effect most Hibernians could hardly miss, the "let's die thousands time" syndrome. Thidranki is important to many players and the /level 20 allows them to have an easy access to it.

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks Kemor.

Just wanted a actual response to see if your keeping an eye on things, and you are. :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Kemor, Hibernia may have the most rvr active ppl in % to the other 2 realms. but its still facts that hibernia IS underpopulated. and i cant see hib as a major force in rvr.. you say raw numbers dont count... isnt that what RvR is all about? raw numbers? atleast that's what Mythic is aiming at.. big scale massive battles.. and as it is now Hibernia/Prydwen is no where near rvr active enuff to compete with mid/alb zergs....

one idea would be to enable players to move their toons to another realm..

like delete all the lvl 50's and move them to another realm..

Mind u that would only work ONCE, when uve moved ur chars it cant be undone...

and offc u'd have to reroll to a hib class,

imo that would be a decent idea....

Cyfr

Banned
Kemor thats a load of rubbish really. Look at a relic raid, the best we can muster is like 60 people, other realms do 200 people relic raids.. give us back /level 30.

Vae

Resident Freddy
Cyfr said:
Kemor thats a load of rubbish really. Look at a relic raid, the best we can muster is like 60 people, other realms do 200 people relic raids.. give us back /level 30.

Rubbish - The hibs have mustered much larger forces than that recently for their relic raids.

And maybe the hibs have just been very active in RvR the last few days but to me it's looked fairly even numbers-wise for the last 3 evenings. Tbh I reckon I've seen more Hibs about than mids. At some points its felt like there was more hibs out than albs too but i'm probably imagining that since everyone knows Albs zerg :)

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
Have to agree with Vae.. seen alot more hibs about of late. They are normaly in HW / Sauvage or in Odins. Ok so most RvR as normal is in Emain but they are about, they just seem to avoid the long run ;)

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah but the hibs your seeing are our main forces. While there may be loads in HW there will be bugger all in Odins or Emain. Its been said on BW forums with stats like the level 50 status between the 3 realms. Mids and Albs have easily more than us.

We cant usually get more than 100 50's to help with a rr but when the other realms easily muster 140+ in minutes of us hitting the keep.

We need lvl 30 back. :(

Cyfr

Banned
I've certainly not seen more then 80 on any relic raid in the last few months :p (hibs that is)

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
Nope I agree not seen more than 80 in 3 months or so. Normally we have very few out and about in Emain etc. At first sight of the Alb zerg most Hibs log since we mostly run 1fg or 2 at most there's no point in returning simply to be farmed. I'm sure the Albs are aware of this secretly ;)

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Bone_Idle said:
Yeah but the hibs your seeing are our main forces. While there may be loads in HW there will be bugger all in Odins or Emain. Its been said on BW forums with stats like the level 50 status between the 3 realms. Mids and Albs have easily more than us.

You didnt read what Khemor put then. If you look its not about how many we CAN have its more about what we actually do have active. If you read Khemors statement it states that Hibs technically RvR more than Albs + Mids, because the % of RvRers is greater % of the actual playing Hibs ( both PvE + crafting) so it works out per person/player that hibs are more active although they have a smaller population in general.

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
Kreig said:
You didnt read what Khemor put then. If you look its not about how many we CAN have its more about what we actually do have active. If you read Khemors statement it states that Hibs technically RvR more than Albs + Mids, because the % of RvRers is greater % of the actual playing Hibs ( both PvE + crafting) so it works out per person/player that hibs are more active although they have a smaller population in general.

Yeah but if we get seen with a large amount of hibs its the numbers the enemy can raise to send us home packing. I found out the other day while Alb had 600 non anon people and at the same time Hib has 350 non anon on. Now that show imbalance to me.

The only thing stopping mass zergs in pryd rvr is that most people dont want it turning into excal. Hibernia is seriously outnumbered and you cant say we arent.

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Bone_Idle said:
Yeah but if we get seen with a large amount of hibs its the numbers the enemy can raise to send us home packing. I found out the other day while Alb had 600 non anon people and at the same time Hib has 350 non anon on. Now that show imbalance to me.

Even so you wont believe how many people were crafting, Xping or Dueling at Gothwaith Harbour during the last RR. Its actually quite comman place, countless times ive been in xp grps in AC and we get the usual /as RR info/call to arms 9 times out of 10 a good percentage of the people either A) Couldnt give a shit ( Either because there from Excal and only part-time Prydwen) B) Arent even aware there is a RR going on C) The XP they are getting is TOO ub0r.

I dont know if its like that for Hib but its certainly true for Alb. There is always the - Nevermind someone else will go mentality. So perhaps we may have more numbers posible to muster technically, in REALITY of the 600 a big % wont participate.

Saying that some of the RR's of late with combinatiosn of Mid + Hib ive given up after 1 or 2 deaths purely becuase the lag is so insane you cant actually do anything when you get to the fighting other than freeze for 10 secs, > screen shudders a bit life goes down > freeze some more > eating grass and dead > Release to bind.

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Always with Hib and Mid you also have the fact that they are a lot more unified as a realm and co-operate better in these situations. I mean it was only the other day when Albions biggest alliance split (Unity) what does that say for the rest of the realm, a few small alliances here and there some RvR guild alliances. But when push comes to shove because of the highly factional essence of Albion we struggle end of story.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Last Week Realm Points

Albion: 15,079,544 (32%)
Hibernia: 14,979,535 (32%)
Midgard: 16,342,587 (35%)

Relics

Albion: 3 (20% melee bonus)
Hibernia: 2 (10% magic bonus)
Midgard: 1 (no bonus)

Top 10 LWRP

Hope this displays okay, 7 in the top 10 LWRP table.

Code:
Rank  	Name  			Realm  		Realm Points  	Last week  	Level  	Guild  		Class 	 	Race
1 	Droooood Doooood 	Hibernia 	5,360,901 	416,048 	50 	Nolby Pride 	Druid 		Firbolg
2 	Slanatea 		Hibernia 	1,040,429 	403,652 	50 	Nolby Pride 	Eldritch 	Lurikeen
3 	Iccus Succi 		Hibernia 	1,454,975 	372,844 	50 	Nolby Pride 	Warden 		Celt
4 	Sofragile Tarutaru 	Hibernia 	3,609,638 	347,618 	50 	Nolby Pride 	Enchanter 	Lurikeen
5 	Chantson Moose 		Hibernia 	1,934,451 	337,263 	50 	Nolby Pride 	Enchanter 	Lurikeen
6 	Lokay 			Hibernia 	848,051 	317,992 	50 	Nolby Pride 	Druid 		Celt
7 	Silvester Cutiepie 	Midgard 	353,723 	259,437 	50 	Maelstrom 	Warrior 	Kobold
8 	Zerach KissesKittens 	Midgard 	2,095,948 	252,590 	50 	Maelstrom 	Savage 		Kobold
9 	Wonderer IcanBeYourHero	Hibernia 	4,759,214 	246,811 	50 	Eclipse 	Hero 		Lurikeen
10 	Remish 			Midgard 	2,083,586 	229,966 	50 	Maelstrom 	Savage 		Norseman

Seriously doubt you'd get /level 30 back for quite a while yet. :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
and rank 1 to 6 is NP, a guild thats been active quite a long time in hib. so cant really judge hib as a whole just coz the "best" rvr guild has the top 6 spots......

so try again please...

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
But you cant judge them by having almost 1/3 of the LWRP total? Oo

Last Week Realm Points

Albion: 15,079,544 (32%)
Hibernia: 14,979,535 (32%)
Midgard: 16,342,587 (35%)

Give albion level 30 then!!
If the numbers are so dire then hib must be overpowered to be keeping up.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
hibs have had their time with /level 30 in they get it back, give it to Mid and alb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom