Any evolution since Beta ?

Z

zmurf

Only played beta of eve, and OMG it sucked soooo much, has there been any mayor evolution in the game since ? or if i hated the beta would i hate full release aswell ? :/

N

Neural Network

I think you might want to wait atleast a month more then. Maybe after summer if not CPP is taking a long vacation too not doing any improvements

F

Faeldawn

Was wondering the same thing myself, i beta tested it, found it to be a very promising game, but was at the time of release very buggy, very linear and a long way from fulfilling its potential.

Really want to get into this game, but if it hasnt evolved since beta i am not inclined too :(

T

Tom

All of the major bugs have gone, there are a few small ones, more annoyances than anything else. The game is pretty smooth. Support is quite good too.

O

Olgark

yep and more content is being added as well. We got shuttles, clones and inssurance now . Shuttles are fast small and very cheap ships to fly about in but no slots for moduals.

Blackmarket stuff is on its way also.

B

belth

Would one still have to mine for couple days before being able to do anything else? Provided no PC corp backup ofc.

Z

zmurf

yea the mining was "fun" in a way with enough dvd's and a teli near but omg i hope they find another solution ... :/

B

belth

I mined once enough to get a bigger ship in beta, after that it was just trading for a better one to kill Angels... Then came one of the wipe and I couldn't be arsed mining anymore, especially with the changes "ooh look, here's kernite and 5 angels, lets go back to omber!". Nice :(

Z

zmurf

Omber was 4 teh win in beta, atleast it was the best mineral i located

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by The Slug
mineing does actually suck......

Yeah, but you dont mine it, you steal it :)

/me get a bigger spoon.

N

nike

well ive just ordered EVE so i'll see for myself what its like/////

damn i miss elite.... a simple but cool game!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom