Any Eve players still out there

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Hello from outer space. This is an automated message of the warp ward. If you're hearing this, we have you locked and cruise missiles are flying to you. Have a good day.

Mr.Bee

Fledgling Freddie
I'm still slowly saving up for a battleship...will take awhile

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
I nearly have my battleship .. only a week to go :)

Neural Network

Fledgling Freddie
I'm all EVE.
And I'm never going to play any adventure MMORPG again (no not even WoW).

Rubric

Part of the furniture
I founf the manual in my car the other day. Left it in the glove box when i took it to the scrappy.

TayThorian

Fledgling Freddie
Still playing and still enjoying.

Tay Thorian
Lost somewhere in the deepest reaches of Space

Melly

Fledgling Freddie
Not meaning to be a scrounging bastard, but would anyone be willing to get me a three-day trial?

Been looking for an alternative to DAoC for too long, I'm quite interested ;)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Thinking of resubbing again, but been almost a year since i last played.

Melly

Fledgling Freddie
Kokelimonkelmedisin said:

Aye, I found that yesterday, and I'm playing atm :)

Pretty confusing, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.

Playing as Jorge Regula, Inikta (whatever they're called) miner.

I'll be able to slip into my Imicus monstrosity by tomorrow, give me a message if you're about.

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Melly said:
Aye, I found that yesterday, and I'm playing atm :)

Pretty confusing, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.

Playing as Jorge Regula, Inikta (whatever they're called) miner.

I'll be able to slip into my Imicus monstrosity by tomorrow, give me a message if you're about.

If you are interested in joining a small corp that can help you get on youre feet just give me a PM here on BW or smt... this is not a pirating corp tho, more of a law enforcerer corp thingy :) but we have a retiered Pirate in the corp, apparently she has been realy feared or smt before :)..

Can't do mutch for you myselves tho. Maybe if that mining op that was planned tonight had gone right, but bleh we couldnt gather enugh BSs ^^ Some ppl in the corp are at sea or smt so were trying again in 2 weeks

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Neural Network said:
I still got the Stabber I bought of you Fafnir. And it's still very much in use.
Just wait until the bomb i placed in it goes off, if you dont pay me 1000 horses by the end of the month

Machiavelli

Fledgling Freddie
i haven't stopped playing since i picked it up last August.

i also haven't bought a game since. :eek2:

director of a small (18 man) corp non-aligned with any of the big alliances but do business with them all. We have a war on with a pirate corp which makes empire space interesting and we do 0.0 mining ops also.

Quite happy to hear from FH players. :clap:

SheepCow

Bringer of Code
Is it actually fun, or is it as boring as the beta / first few months?

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
SheepCow said:
Is it actually fun, or is it as boring as the beta / first few months?

probably :)

Dont know, didnt play it back then but everyone that did says that it is
and I like it now :)

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Sarum said:
*Is hoping to get his hands on a MegaT soon*

*Locks Sarum's Mega and starts warp scrambling it*

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Drexciyian said:
I play under he name Sun Ra and my corps is called Reikoku

"Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow Free your mind and your ass will follow "

:p Looked you up, and read youre corps bio, pirate hunters pfft :p

Laviski

Fledgling Freddie
hmm taen hmm a person who's paid for eve since the start of the game and hasn't playled for a full week yet interesteing that you would want to start the forum here when there are more popular ones around but then again you should have known that if you have played eve for the last year......

to all those other people my advice is that this game is cool but cruel..... best way to describe it. It has improved a lot and is way better since the start of the game and with the upcomming patch "shiva" it will really be one of the best MMORPG's out there 2day.

Main reasons why i like it - IT DOESN't BENIFIT POWER GAMERS AND IT HAS NO BUFFBOTS!

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Im still playing this and im currently involved with the TPS / Ganksta Nation saga :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Tried the free trial recently to see if it had progressed since beta...it hasnt.

However...

Still, the game has a huge following (50,000 they say) so its prolly one of those games you have to play for a long time to get into.

Have to say that unless you get involved in a corp, the game is a bit boring...there is only so much time you can float around in deep space thinking that your some sort of dangerous intergalactic pirate-loner-type...it doesnt work, the universe is too damned big!

Team play is quite good fun though, must admit i never enjoyed this aspect in beta.

I have a week of my trial left and i must say that, all things considered, i have experienced a few aspects of EvE that i found a lot of fun.

In the absence of a decent mmorpg at the moment, this is one of the better things around.

Laviski

Fledgling Freddie
althings considered eve is a good game, grand it has it downfalls like any other game but it does has its major advantages
- complex market system,
- compelete tracking of funds in your wallet and your corporations wallet (very important against theft)
- No xpin crap like in daoc.

and lots of others.

just one important piece of advice:

get urself into the outer regions as soon as u can, then u will have the true feeling of the game with all the player alliances etc. Great fun and Lots of teamwork be it Pve or PvP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom