Any ETA on when pryd may be back up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
There will naturally be compensation to Prydwen players for this unavailability and we are continuing to do everything that we can to get the server restarted as soon as possible.

How long do they expect this problem to take to be solved? like is it 1 more day or another week.

just would be nice if we could be told an estimated date/time it will be back up. Because they know what the problem is so surely they will have a rough idea when prydwen will be back up right?

just wanted to know when ruffly things will be back to normal. :cheers:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Heta said:
the other 500 threads aint enough?

Constructive post :twak:

Well, from what I've read they're going to fix it but need to corrispond with Mythic (US?) and untill they've sorted it out it could be between now and next week.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Well they are cleaning up damaged save files...

brad said:
There will naturally be compensation to Prydwen players for this unavailability and we are continuing to do everything that we can to get the server restarted as soon as possible.

How long do they expect this problem to take to be solved? like is it 1 more day or another week.

just would be nice if we could be told an estimated date/time it will be back up. Because they know what the problem is so surely they will have a rough idea when prydwen will be back up right?

just wanted to know when ruffly things will be back to normal. :cheers:

Well their post said that they are currently cleaning up several hundreds of damaged characters save files. They could probably give an estimated time of when that job will be done. But I think they dont want to risk beeing wrong. But if all goes well with cleaning up the files it should only be a matter of days or day not week/weeks!:)

/Charmangle

brad

Fledgling Freddie
k ty.

would be nice if it was up by atleast friday morning.

But o well keep going at it mythic people, goodluck. :cheers:

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
OK how about we look at it this way...

(hypothetically speaking)

Xalin tells us "the servers will be back up on Thursday at 11AM CET"

We all go "Woot thx Xalin megameight Ill book the day off to catch up on arti XP and RP whoring"

Thursday 11AM CET rolls around and still no prydwen...

FH Trolls get ready to WTFPWN Xalin and all GOA lying scum... demanding why he lied to us....

OK now the reality... Xalin and GOA will tell us when the server will be up when they are SURE that they can guarantee the server will be back up 100%

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Takitothemacs said:
OK how about we look at it this way...

(hypothetically speaking)

Xalin tells us "the servers will be back up on Thursday at 11AM CET"

We all go "Woot thx Xalin megameight Ill book the day off to catch up on arti XP and RP whoring"

Thursday 11AM CET rolls around and still no prydwen...

FH Trolls get ready to WTFPWN Xalin and all GOA lying scum... demanding why he lied to us....

OK now the reality... Xalin and GOA will tell us when the server will be up when they are SURE that they can guarantee the server will be back up 100%

Tbh i think that, this time, they will just put it up and THEN say that's up ^^

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
dooooooooooom. dooooooooooooom etc BUT

I predict it comes back, a few hundred people manage to log in and then they find something is still shafted.

I'm kind of worried tbh about what I will find when I login. Maybe a lurikeen SB with level 20 gear. :touch:

kni

Fledgling Freddie
but anyway you'll be back playing you're char. now i'm lvl'ing on excal on a toon that i never gonna play again whenn pryd is back up. :fluffle:

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Takitothemacs said:

This is why it would be more wise to give info in another way. Like if GOA people say: It is wise to start your few days long other projects now, since you won't miss much on prydwen. If it is a bad news. If it is a good news: Feel free to prepare some raids for the weekend / next week, since we only need a few more days to fix prydwen.

Such news doesn't set a precise time that can be held against them, but it helps people to know how they should use their time.

Zrall

Loyal Freddie
inqy said:
dooooooooooom. dooooooooooooom etc BUT

I predict it comes back, a few hundred people manage to log in and then they find something is still shafted.

I'm kind of worried tbh about what I will find when I login. Maybe a lurikeen SB with level 20 gear. :touch:

i wouldnt mind that actually :m00:

just for the phun factor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom