Any decent new TV series coming soon?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Anything that isn't a cop show?

Scfi/supernatural? or just weird like Carnivale lol

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Doubt it, most good things get canned in favour of freak wrangling.

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
i have this show dollhouse to watch tonight, from what i have been hearing it isnt too shabby. might be worth checking out

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Looking forward to the Game of Thrones pilot, but thats a long way off :(

Also in works, Boardwalk Empire (Martin Scorsese and Terence Winter, writer for Sopranos) and Treme (post-katrina New Orleans drama from the folk behind The Wire)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Breaking Bad is a great show if you havn't seen it.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Not sure what the status is over there, but Raising the Bar (legal drama) ran late last year, had me hooked.

A new show just came out called The Unusuals. It's a quirky cop drama, quite good too.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Anything that isn't a cop show?

Scfi/supernatural? or just weird like Carnivale lol

Also really, list like the last 5-20 shows you've watched because otherwise we're shooting in the dark.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Caprica Pilot/DVD is out, worth a check
Isn't the new Stargate (Universe?) out soon?

Other than that, the rest of TV is either current series endings (Smallville/Supernatural/CSI etc) :( Quiet few months.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Also really, list like the last 5-20 shows you've watched because otherwise we're shooting in the dark.

Angel/Buffy
Supernatural (still playing and one of the best atm)
Lost
Heroes
Dark Angel
Firefly
Roswell
Jericho (shame this twat got canned)
Carnivale (another great HBO show that gets freak bashed after 2 seasons)

Yeah basicly anything weird and wonderful tbh :)

Would any of you say Babylon 5 is worth getting? i notice amazon have the entire collection+movies+spin off series in a neat collection box.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Angel/Buffy
Supernatural (still playing and one of the best atm)
Lost
Heroes
Dark Angel
Firefly
Roswell
Jericho (shame this twat got canned)
Carnivale (another great HBO show that gets freak bashed after 2 seasons)

Yeah basicly anything weird and wonderful tbh :)

Would any of you say Babylon 5 is worth getting? i notice amazon have the entire collection+movies+spin off series in a neat collection box.

Given what you've listed, try Dollhouse, starts slow (and has some rubbish episodes) but the show is building up well.

I know its a cop show, but check out The Unusuals.

Have you seen any Reaper? Comedy/sci-fi based.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Fringe?
Kyle XY?
Sarah Conner Cronicles?
Pushing Daisies?

Yeah i loved Fringe but i missed the first 2 episodes when it started back up :(

Sarah Conner i missed again :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
There was a decent show called Easy Money that got canned after the first 4 eps :(

United States of Tara was a bit quirky but very good, S1 has just finished (13 eps) and S2 is planned for 2010.. It's about a housewife with DID (multiple personalities), it's another one of those genuinely good quality and funny shows on Showtime like Weeds and Californication..

Trust Me, a pretty watchable show about 2 advertising bods. I've just looked into Trust Me a bit and it turns out TNT have opted out of renewing it for S2 :(

Other than that, Prison Break has totally gone to pot and I don't know why I still force myself to sit through it.. It started up again a few weeks ago for the remainder of S4 but it's really really terrible now. :( Had me repeatedly shouting "I don't give a fuck!" at the screen, much like Heroes does now :( 24 is still watchable, if a bit linear and predictable.. Lost is.. well I don't know actually, I haven't watched further than the 10th ep of the current season but it was, y'knooow, ok I guess :)

I love House, it's the only medical drama I can watch, the rest of them bore me senseless but House is great (the character and the show)..

That's all I'm watching atm I think :) Oh apart from Simpsons (which is nice in 720p widescreen now), Family Guy and American Dad.. None of these tickle me anymore really, I just get and watch them to have a complete collection of each... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom