Any classes in decent shape?

eksdee

FH is my second home
did i say anything about the game being perfect? no. i'm just tired of your child-like whining.

dee777

Loyal Freddie
If I got a silver every time Aada whined or threatened to cancel his account, I could ve bought a horse at 40.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I was just reading how Plate offers no extra protection compared to Light armor to me that seems like its wrong and may be a reason to role a Barb over a Guardian? Go for damage rather than hit points.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
I really do think at the rate funcom are going the game will be another Vanguard within a 1-2 years.

6-12 months I'd say.

Vanguard has improved dramatically since it's launch, most players who give it a second go are impressed with the fixes and additions. AoC looks set to follow this and improve over time as they get everything fixed and implemented.

I assume this is what you meant?

dee777

Loyal Freddie
*waves free war mammoth at dee*

Who needs a whinehorse! :D

I got the killer rhino, but dont use it much. Everytime I ride it I get seasick very soon. The screen is shaking as if I witness an force 5.0+ earthquake...
:puke:

eksdee

FH is my second home
I was just reading how Plate offers no extra protection compared to Light armor to me that seems like its wrong and may be a reason to role a Barb over a Guardian? Go for damage rather than hit points.

i'd like to see a barb tank vistrix, that's all i have to say :p

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie

Plate/heavy armour is better, not in terms of defence ratings but in terms of bonuses and stuff on them, and saying "only" hit points is a bit silly so if u have 11 k hits on a guardian isnt a differance to a tanking hybrid with 4 k?

If i wanted a ok dmg class with solid hits and bonuses id go for a conq. Barb is much more of a glass canon, mabye even more so then an assasin as they have passive evade boost, passive resist boost and silk armour which apperently is superior to light armour at later levels atm.

Regards

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Conq is good tank char for taking multiple mobs, have no probs taking 3 normal mobs 4-5 lvls higher. Great DPS with DW as well and survivability is good with defence stance and feats.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Plate/heavy armour is better, not in terms of defence ratings but in terms of bonuses and stuff on them, and saying "only" hit points is a bit silly so if u have 11 k hits on a guardian isnt a differance to a tanking hybrid with 4 k?

If i wanted a ok dmg class with solid hits and bonuses id go for a conq. Barb is much more of a glass canon, mabye even more so then an assasin as they have passive evade boost, passive resist boost and silk armour which apperently is superior to light armour at later levels atm.

Regards

I did not say only hit points from what i have seen best side of a Guardian is massive surviveabilty though hit points where as barbs have great burst damage.

But i would still expect full plate to take away more damage than light.

I did not say only hit points from what i have seen best side of a Guardian is massive surviveabilty though hit points where as barbs have great burst damage.

But i would still expect full plate to take away more damage than light.

Well, the endresult is the same, a guardian is a better tank due to his platearmor since it provides alot higher stats then other armor do. Semi OK/decent lvl 80 blues pack 450-600 hits a piece, my PoM has +59 hits...even though in PvP our armor absorbs no damage the guardian due to his plate armor will be a better tank. Just B/c it is not like DAoC or WoW doesn't mean the endresult isn't similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom