Any class wich have....

RobbanPobban

Fledgling Freddie
Any class wich have Speed enhancement & Crowd Control spells and does not wear low abs armors?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
lol, u wish.

theres very little true CC in this game.. best being fear / root stuns and polymorph... poly breaks on any damage taken, fear length is very random. same with root. and the best stuns is only given to rouges (as if they acually needed it)

think druids are the "best" class for CC if ur going by high abs only. but druids dont get chain until they are lvl 40. and no, theres no "main" CC'er in this game. IE no class with all the CC abilitys.

and there IS a group speed spell in the game.. hunters Leader of the pack spell. but again only grantable at lvl 40. and is pretty sux as u get dazed if anyone hits u while its on.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
The limit of cc is usually a mage casting poly from what I've seen. A mage can only poly one mob at a time though.

Pestilence

Fledgling Freddie
Shaman´s Earthbind Totem, is a excellent Grp vs Grp tool.
Wont totally take out the targets from combat, but allows the combatants to be controlled.
It dont break poly or any other effects as far as i know either.
Also shamans Frost Shock is nice.

And ofc always nice to Earth shock mages.

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
Druid is stuck with leather but does have Bear form, it is as good as any other class in terms of CC, and it has travel form (Under water travel form too). So I would say it matches your criteria closest :)

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
RobbanPobban said:
Any class wich have Speed enhancement & Crowd Control spells and does not wear low abs armors?
No minstrels or bards in this game, sorry ;)

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
And Druids can only root 1 enemy at the same time :( ... root 1 and if you root another one the first one will break.

Nive11en

Fledgling Freddie
Druids get a mez spell too, but only works against beasts and dragonkin..

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Polymorph is essentially mez, but only for beasts and humanoids.

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Fear is nice in pvp but not really that useful in Pve since feared mobs tend to return with their friends :)

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
mages have the best cc arsenal I think, pbae root, lots of slows, polymorph
and insta pb stun if you spec for it etc.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
There's no insta pbae stun in the mage lines. Blast wave has a 6 second daze on it, but that's about the best you get.

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
There's no insta pbae stun in the mage lines. Blast wave has a 6 second daze on it, but that's about the best you get.

oh I must have missread or where I read it might have been wrong then :)

BUT they can have a chanse to proc a stun on fire spells tho, but then again so
can priests, anyhow ^^ tnx for clearing that up

protvanglad

Fledgling Freddie
RobbanPobban said:

No stun stun mez mez stun daoc sh** in wow thank god

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Pestilence said:
Shaman´s Earthbind Totem, is a excellent Grp vs Grp tool.
Wont totally take out the targets from combat, but allows the combatants to be controlled.
It dont break poly or any other effects as far as i know either.
Also shamans Frost Shock is nice.

And ofc always nice to Earth shock mages.

Shammies are OP!

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
Less CC the better in this game. Nothing like standing around with little ZZzz's coming out of your head while your groupmates are being killed 1 by 1. :)

At least with most of the CC that is around is mostly roots so you can still cast and fight.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Bone_Idle said:
Less CC the better in this game. Nothing like standing around with little ZZzz's coming out of your head while your groupmates are being killed 1 by 1. :)

At least with most of the CC that is around is mostly roots so you can still cast and fight.

unless you are a warrior :cheers:

ok ok enough warrior whine already :D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
sorry, my bad. was still in the early beta phase of thoughts when i wrote that. yes they removed druids chain ability. was kinda nuts with that in dire bear form i guess :)

and shammies isnt OP. my druid can solo one of those pretty easy. they usually just tries to frostchock me to death and then try to run when they realize they are OOM and im still at full HP/mana. 2x heal over time spells > anything a shaman can throw at me.

and no. the totems isnt even worth the mana to cast in pvp combat as they only have 5 hp's, and even the most stupid pvp'er kill them the second the shammie plant one :)

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Shaman can purge Druids rejuv and regrowth, they can also purge innervate.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Bone_Idle said:

actually i think its bad that wow have so little cc now all zerglings can dominate with their numbers because you cant controll them with cc :(

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Z^^ said:
actually i think its bad that wow have so little cc now all zerglings can dominate with their numbers because you cant controll them with cc :(

Yep its annoying, and people tend to raid(wow's name for zerg) alot, but in group vs group its good it aint there imo, more fun fights that way

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom