Any chance of a forum just for templats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
[daoc] Could we get a template forum ?

Especially the alb forum is full of template this template that bla bla, so could we get a template forum section divided into 3 realms' template sections ?

Why thank you <3

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
A template forum on these boards to eliminate the stupid posts from every forum about what to sc how where what. It's getting annoying.

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
That is a good idea SF!
To many templates on alb-forum makes it hard for ppl to find what they are looking for.

/mum

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
threaten them with mini-eggs...

its my birthday on easter sunday :)

Dorimor1

Banned
But it wouldn't hurt for people to post their templates on the website, takes about 1 minute at most.

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
But it wouldn't hurt for people to post their templates on the website, takes about 1 minute at most.

Very true! But they dont! That is why we want a forum just for templates in here.

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
That innersphere thingy, isn't that good to compare different templates tho.. if they would find a solution for it, it may actually be of some use :p

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Soulfly, we already have quite a useful website on this .. http://template.innersphere.be/ quite alot of nice templates on there.
They won't start posting there and stop posting on these forums though. They post here for feedback on their templates they don't post it there to get feedback. :p

I agree fully with SF, a template forums is needed like the trading ones. Split up in 3.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Would be nice tbh. Makes sense not to clog up the normal forums - makes it easier as well to find older ones etc.

Still if the adverts etc mean that FH is a bit strapped at the moment, maybe extra webspace? for new forums might be a bit low on the agenda..

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'll probably set it up this weekend.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread