Any casters respeccing?

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
2,732
So with ToA comming, who is respeccing for PvE till you get to ML10 ? :)
Personaly im going for:

Augmented Acuity 3
Majestic Will: 3
Mastery of Concentration
Mystic Crystal Lore: 2
Raging Power
Wild Power: 3
Mastery of Magery: 2

(9l7)


Majestic Will thread:
http://vnboards.ign.com/Gaheris_(Co-op)__Server_Forum/b22329/61952053/p1

"Listen to this guy. Majestic Will is more powerful then animist pet spam, ask on the gaheris forum if you need info, but basically allows casters to nuke high purples as if they were yellows."

im personaly going 100% pve till I get to ML10+ and that is my pve skill (see ahead) & RA spec with 49 mana, 21-22 light..

also casters a reminder dont forget to get +25% stat buff effeciency set when u buff shields and charges! :p
 

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
2,732
saks said:
havnt it been changed to 10% ?
they didnt mention it...among the lines.. same as power pool is stil 25 afaik.

"A new cap has been added that limits the bonus from ToA items that buff the following items:

- casting damage bonus
- melee damage bonus
- archery damage bonus
- casting speed
- melee speed
- archery speed,
- casting range
- archery range
- Accuracy for archers, melee, spells"

as you both can see its only stuff affecting actuall direct advantages...
 

Brack

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
822
didn't think about it but now u mention it respeccing pve might b a good idea, have 2 find a respec stone 2 go back to rvr tho :/
 

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
2,732
just read somewhere that it raises ur "level" with 10 per level... so at mw2 your level 70 and at mw3 ur 80 :eek2:

meaning u have the same chance to land spells on level 80 mobs as u have on yellow cons... close to capped damage :D
 

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
967
MoC wont help much against those high level mobs you need mw3 for, they will interrupt you too much. I would get some MoTa instead and trust in your guarder/intercepters.

Danita
 

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
2,732
Reno said:
MoC wont help much against those high level mobs you need mw3 for, they will interrupt you too much. I would get some MoTa instead and trust in your guarder/intercepters.

Danita
didnt take moc for the pve cause in this case.. and ur right...but its a lifesavior from time to time :p
 

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Messages
1,607
Bonis taking a few weeks out as an rvr specced mana mage, but once TOA is here im respecing back to pure void and probably grabbing Majestic Will as well.
 

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
2,732
overlooked the respec.. switching baod with mw2 is enuff ;) dvs

Aug Dex 1 (1)
Aug Acuity 3 (10)
WP 3 (10)
MotA 2 (4)
MoM 1 (1)
MoC (14)
MW 2 (16)
MCL 2 (9)
RP (10)
Purge (10)

9l5
 

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
880
mb it would be useful

Krom has tested lvl49 pbae spell and mw on mid dragon, spell isnt resisted anymore but... Dragon has self baod :p She has something like 90-95% spirit ressist.
But e.g. Princess is as easy as yellow con mob.
 

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Messages
265
Summoner said:
mb it would be useful

Krom has tested lvl49 pbae spell and mw on mid dragon, spell isnt resisted anymore but... Dragon has self baod :p She has something like 90-95% spirit ressist.
But e.g. Princess is as easy as yellow con mob.
Hib dragon is heat vunerable.
So i guess its useful option for enchanter - mw, debuf, stun, nuke, nuke, nuke pick up loot =D
 

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
963
this majestic will stuff sounds interesting

I take it your respecin pve to up the lvls of artifacts? i thought most artifacts lvled from rvr activity
 

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
2,732
oblimov said:
this majestic will stuff sounds interesting

I take it your respecin pve to up the lvls of artifacts? i thought most artifacts lvled from rvr activity
Master Levels
will be easier to obtain em with MW but not any to xp em..
 

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
545
Gilded Spear (R8 L0) Realm Points: 2,797,375
Total Points: 70 Unused Points: 0

(1) Augmented Dexterity +6 dex
(3) Augmented Acuity +18 int
(1) Serenity Increased power regen
(3) Wild Arcana +15 % chance of duration spell critical
(2) Wild Power +10 % chance of damage spell critical
(2) Mastery of the Art -6 % casting delay (min 2.0)
(2) Mastery of Magery +6 % Direct Damage
(2) Majestic Will -10 % resist debuff, 30min timer, 60sec duration
(1) Mastery of Water +3 % swim speed
(2) Mystic Crystal Lore +60 % power, 5min timer
(1) Raging Power 100% power restored, 30min timer


just for ToA ;)
 

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
939
oblimov said:
this majestic will stuff sounds interesting

I take it your respecin pve to up the lvls of artifacts? i thought most artifacts lvled from rvr activity
they activated lvling trough rvr.. dunno if its both ML and artifacts.. but its not giving that much.. like killing mobs that give the same exp as an enemy in rvr..
 

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
4,632
that stat buff of 25% is getting nerfed or got nerfed.

10% sounds right.

btw it didnt or doesnt stack with relic.
 

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
2,732
Stallion said:
they didnt mention it...among the lines.. same as power pool is stil 25 afaik.

"A new cap has been added that limits the bonus from ToA items that buff the following items:

- casting damage bonus
- melee damage bonus
- archery damage bonus
- casting speed
- melee speed
- archery speed,
- casting range
- archery range
- Accuracy for archers, melee, spells"

as you both can see its only stuff affecting actuall direct advantages...
requoting..
 

Brennik

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 31, 2003
Messages
57
One small note to add: Typhoon (ML8 boss) and Phoenix (ML9 boss) are both heat immune. So you better have some mana or void elds out there too :p
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom