Any artist out there... I need legs :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Found a nice suitable picture for one of my RPG characters, but could do with some legs.

It's a greyscale picture so shouldn't be too hard, its just the drawing... i suxor and cant sketch to save my life.

gifvlegs.gif

Was thinking something a bit casual, like leaning up against a bar, or something
(don't laugh ... http://www.spellfire.co.uk/gifvlegs.psd but heres a 5yr olds impression in layers nice and ready for the go. )

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Found a nice suitable picture for one of my RPG characters, but could do with some legs.

It's a greyscale picture so shouldn't be too hard, its just the drawing... i suxor and cant sketch to save my life.

gifvlegs.gif

Was thinking something a bit casual, like leaning up against a bar, or something
(don't laugh ... http://www.spellfire.co.uk/gifvlegs.psd but heres a 5yr olds impression in layers nice and ready for the go. )

Don't tempt me.

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
What you got already isn't that bad really. Just the legs appear too short in relation to the rest of his body :)

Good rule of thumb (or head lol), is the upper leg and lower leg, should be around 2 heads long each. The upper part is fine, but the lower looks to short.

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
that looks good imo Tohtori :)

I'm not an artist, but I had a go anyway. First time I've really tried todo any kind of shading. This is as far as I got, before I gave up :p Don't think I was doing too badly tbh.

gifvlegs2.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ryuno that shading is actually good too, bit more presice, but good way :D

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Was stuck in a meeting for most of today, but had my RPG character stuff in my work bag - heheh... well its RPG night tonight.

Anyway.... meeting...... paper.... biro..... boredom .... =

Taken using the phone camera, I as don't have a scanner :( This is the kind of thing I'm thinking ok, casual look, no background detail - just slightly leaning on a wall/bar or something solid.

biro.gif

Gifv, the old.Tohtori touch :) and its a good-un

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
hey, mine did look like that :mad: exactly the same position of the legs etc.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
am i the only who thought of chaning the tie with something abit more private?

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Ryuno that shading is actually good too, bit more presice, but good way :D

thanks :) looking at it at work though, I did the shading a bit dark. (At work it just looks all black :p). Was fun though. Think I might have to try do some drawing more often and get a bit of practice.

Nice drawing alan! ;)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
thanks :) looking at it at work though, I did the shading a bit dark. (At work it just looks all black :p). Was fun though. Think I might have to try do some drawing more often and get a bit of practice.

Nice drawing alan! ;)

I'll take you up on that, one of the players at the my thursday RPG group can draw, she's done me some really nice legs, they just need shading :) I'll scan it in at work today

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'll take you up on that, one of the players at the my thursday RPG group can draw, she's done me some really nice legs, they just need shading :) I'll scan it in at work today

So basicly, out of the goodnes of my heart(which you won't be seeing again), i took the time and drew what you asked originally, then began to change it more to your liking and now you're telling it was all for nothing since your nerdcircle happened(oh my, didn't think of asking there before wasting our time) to have an artist who happened to know exactly what you wanted?

Now i remember why i don't do favors for people.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I need a thrash metal band that follows the lines of Slayer/Pantera... Know any? xD I'll owe you a 'favour' if you can name any.

Spice girls seems to be your thing mate :touch:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
So basicly, out of the goodnes of my heart(which you won't be seeing again), i took the time and drew what you asked originally, then began to change it more to your liking and now you're telling it was all for nothing since your nerdcircle happened(oh my, didn't think of asking there before wasting our time) to have an artist who happened to know exactly what you wanted?

Now i remember why i don't do favors for people.

Nobody knows what I want... not even me, it just happened off-the-cuff last night during a game. When your actually talking directly with someone rather than via delayed messages its much easier to share your concept and direct the flow.

Your help has been greatly appreciated and I'm sorry you feel dejected. Don't let my example set the mark for others who ask for assistance.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nobody knows what I want... not even me, it just happened off-the-cuff last night during a game. When your actually talking directly with someone rather than via delayed messages its much easier to share your concept and direct the flow.

Your help has been greatly appreciated and I'm sorry you feel dejected. Don't let my example set the mark for others who ask for assistance.

I don't feel dejected, i feel pissed off at people who ask for stuff, then won't wait, "stay the course" and go find it elsewhere.

But that's how people work, selfish bastards the lot of 'em.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
You knew this to be true, so whos more the fool? People are scum that shit on you. Boofucketyhoo. Fin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom