Any advice greatfully received.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Hi,

Does anyone now where you stand if you reverse the company venhicle you trice into a telegraph pole? Can a boss make you pay for the repairs?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
assuming this occured during work your company should be insured for all work-related accidents. but that's holland....

Rubric

Part of the furniture
TdC said:
assuming this occured during work your company should be insured for all work-related accidents. but that's holland....

Yeah it was in work ours but i dont think he is going to want to claim.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Its an accident, its a company car, its insured, and no you shouldn't really have to pay. If your boss has a large excess, thats his problem and not yours.

anattic

Fledgling Freddie
I believe, unless you've got very screwy T&Cs, he can't make you pay for it. If you do and he does, tell everyone who has one (and watch as your company gets all its cars back).

Rubric

Part of the furniture
It's ok hes not going to claim but hes going to pay. If its a lot he may want a bit.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
In our terms of employment it states that you 'may' be liable for the insurance excess in the event of an own-fault accident. In practice this is only enforced in really obvious cases of pig ignorant idiotism, and for genuine mistakes, or first offences no-one ends up paying it.

The excess is paid out of each branches profits and as a result has a knock on effect on managements bonuses. Suffice to say you will not be a popular van driver if you crash one of my vehicles..

Rubric

Part of the furniture
old.Tohtori said:
Don't stick your willy into a fan.

Well you said any advice...

Dammit Seel your 30 mins too late.

Anyone got a bandage?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Rubric said:
Dammit Seel your 30 mins too late.

Anyone got a bandage?

Another advice.

Using tape instead of a bandage will 'cause "some" damage when ripped off. Don't do it.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
old.Tohtori said:
Another advice.

Using tape instead of a bandage will 'cause "some" damage when ripped off. Don't do it.

Dammit Seel you late again.

Can someone call 999 as Kelly Brook just came on the telly and i now suffering severe blood loss.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'll try to reply quickly this time.

Advice three:

Don't staple your bits back on, you will most likely:

A: Put it on backwards.
B: Staple it on a bit too permanently.
C: Make more of a mess.
D: All of the above.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Well, just got out of casualty apparently i have an unusual blood type and i wont be having any more kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom