any addon coders out there?

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
just wondering if any of you talented addon coders are able to help someone in need :D

i would sorely love a warhammer verson of Clique, i always used to use this in conjunction with Grid in WoW. I have Squared so far which is great but having Clique would be the icing on the cake and make my life soooo much easier

cheers guys

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Whack-a-mole ist that way --->

Dont mean to be rude, but those addons were major spoilers for WoW IMO. I hope the lua implementation of WAR makes the likes of these impossible.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
aye, ppl are relying so badly on addons in WoW they probably wouldn't even know how to play without them anymore.

everytime i log on to WoW PTR i see nothing but whining that this or that addon isnt working and that they cant play without it.

pito

Loyal Freddie
yea unfortunatly addons took the purity out of wow and made us all forget how to play our classes vanilla style so i say no addons in war pls keep it pure!!!

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
I want a addon that dps targets that I want to kill and kill them and heal friendly people when in range if they are hurt and loot all epics that drop

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
I want a addon that dps targets that I want to kill and kill them and heal friendly people when in range if they are hurt and loot all epics that drop

And preferably will do it while I'm in bed ;)

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
well sorry that i have a disability in my left hand, i can play vanilla style like you lot but it physically hurts, im not looking for a simple way to play just one that dont hurt

how about you find out why someone uses something like that before you all jump on the band waggon :(

leodido

Fledgling Freddie
just wondering if any of you talented addon coders are able to help someone in need :D

i would sorely love a warhammer verson of Clique, i always used to use this in conjunction with Grid in WoW. I have Squared so far which is great but having Clique would be the icing on the cake and make my life soooo much easier

cheers guys

At the moment the Warhammer API doesn't give addons the possiblity to cast spells, so sorry but Clique can't be implemented at the moment.

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
thankyou for your polite and informative reply

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Maybe you can use the ingame UICustomizer to work around it by putting an action bar with healspells right next to your party healthbars. Perhaps with increased size to prevent misclicking. You would minimize the amount of mousemoving and have a close resemblance to Clique by that, if you know what I mean.

BTW, I am not trying to sound clever.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
how about you find out why someone uses something like that before you all jump on the band waggon :(

like your the only one that have RSI, which I presume you mean

just endure the pain! or don't play so damn much

have my self a bad case of RSI

Uara

Part of the furniture
lol dont you read the small print and disclaimer
hot chick not included, must purchase seperately ;)

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not going to use any addons for a while so I can play the game well without them. Even in WoW I use very limited amounts of mods as they ruin the origional game tbh and people rely on them too much.

It always makes me laugh in WoW after a patch when people are crying because they cant play as their mods wont work anymore.

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
like your the only one that have RSI, which I presume you mean

just endure the pain! or don't play so damn much

have my self a bad case of RSI

nope not rsi a born with disability

unfortunately after getting friend to test using his mousy (loads of buttons) configured to various spells/skills it seems that whilst in game it doesnt recognise any of the binding he's done to it with the setpoint. First game it hasnt worked in he tells me

thanks all for the hints mucho appreciated

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe you can use the ingame UICustomizer to work around it by putting an action bar with healspells right next to your party healthbars. Perhaps with increased size to prevent misclicking. You would minimize the amount of mousemoving and have a close resemblance to Clique by that, if you know what I mean.

BTW, I am not trying to sound clever.

great suggestion, im working on that atm, trying to find a comfy way of doing this.

cheers

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
Well I did install a mod the other day... One that gives scrolling combat text :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom