Any 1 interested in a MoH league.. please read and post

P

Pac^

Although the current MP code would make running a league differcult at the moment. there seems to be some interest in getting 1 started. If you and your clan are interested in taking part then please post below or pop into #bwmoh for a chat (or even just to idle :p ). Obviously the more interest, the better and if the next MoH patch is upto scratch then things might happen sooner than u think :clap:

P

pvtstash

yep im waiting for a leauge to start weve been gettin in loads of practice so the sooner the better for me :clap: :clap:
call by and say hi dirtydozen

P

Pac^

well we got enuff for a clan war so far :p

c'mon u lot, show some interest

O

old.Apache

I am sure many people want 2 play but they just dont visit the forums :]

I will ask around :D and let them reply :D

O

old.[MaR]Wolf

mohaa

whould be nice with a mohaa leage on barrys

O

old.kingfrag

Coolies KIA from Hlccl are intrested in having a clan in the league so keep the info coming.

O

old.[@p3]Valpurgis

pretty sure my m8s would be up for Barrysworld MOH league.

O

old.506-jayz

team five0six want some!

team five0six are defo intrested in playing!! MOH is a top game and BW is a top GSP so it seems like the perfict partenership! ;)

O

old.Nicolay Yakov

I guess every one is interested ;) my clna is on CB but i think we will also join the barrysworld :) let's go guys.... as sooner the better :) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.Ollywood

We love the barrysworld servers.... especially the realism ones.... would sure be great in a BW realism league if that works out.... anormal league is good too I suppose.

I have a question. We are a pretty large and conisstently growing clan: http://www.eumc.co.uk

we have several divisions.. two at the moment but not for long.... each division has its own roster and clan tag

is it possible to let each division participate as they account as seperate clans?

P

Pac^

heh..yea.....I know u guys well from the servers

nothing is finalized as far as league rules or format yet, so I dont know if it will be an issue or not, as long as yr players from each of yr divisions stick to the same teams ;)

btw...u guys have an IRC channel?

O

old.Ollywood

how come you know us from the servers ? do you play youself? what name you use ? or am I simply blind ? :D

we have a irc channel at quakenet #eumc

but we haven't yet conformed to using it yet as its been setup just shortly and most people don't even know what irc is.... hehehe

I hope to get em all online there soon....

my icq is 49742132
email: ollywoo@eumc.co.uk

yeah these divisions are pretty much serious... we want to play against each other too... ie training

but as we grow (and we grow fast) we want to expand the divisions balancing the youngr members with the older members, but its no significant changes.

the reason, I guess you understand, why we do this thing is because most people want to particiapate in clan matches and it would be unfair to tell many players off or let them wait for a long time before getting a turn. therefore keeping well sized and equal divisions guarantee fun for everyone. in addition this creates more space for members to interact in the community other than gaming.... yes we're weird and we proud of it ?

P

Pac^

just a quick update on this...
basically, we've put a proposal together to give to Mr Chumble (MoH liaison).

Now all we need are servers.

There are still a few details that we need to sort out. We need to know wat sort of format the league employ ie, Objective or TDM ,standard game or realism etc. At the moment we are heading for an objective based league, but all your comments are welcome. Please post below your thoughts, suggestions etc. Or pop into #bwmoh to have a chat to us. Its fairly quiet in there so please give us a nudge and idle til one of us wakes up.

O

old.Ollywood

hmm.... personally

Most of us prefer realism, but whether its OBJ or TDM doesn't matter too much I think. TDM though with its consistant respawn limits teamplay though. Therefore RB or OBJ is best I think....

cheers

P

pvtstash

i think roundbased and objectives without realism are best but would still join TDM :clap: we just like KIllin 2 much to stop :upyours:

O

old.nexus8

MOH League...

I am sure [DAD] will be up for it! I'll watch the posts to keep an eye on developments.

[DAD]Nexus8 / [DAD]Capt Nexus
Clan co-founder
www.dadclan.co.uk :)

O

old.[MaR]Wolf

have a look at clanbase, to begin with it seems that most
clans play objective. There should be the best to start up with
anywhay.

TDM is also popular and should not be forgot.

Realism ... there is some clans who realy want that but not
nearly as many as "standard" mohaa settings.

my vote is

First get Objective up !
after that TDM.

B

bigfoot

I'll be discussing the possibility of doing a league over the next couple of days. It would have to run on a Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday (or any combination of them). Is there still the interest in it? How have any other leagues on the go progressed?

P

Pac^

There still is interest !!!

I'm still getting asked "WHEN'S THE BW MOH LEAGUE STARTING ???" and I think there are now enough clans to get a healthy league going provided we pimp it properly.

O

old.Tail

We in MaR sure as hell want that BW league! So bing it on so win can win our throphy ;D

G

greendemon

Yep!

MCP's MOH Division is thriving, we are definitely up for a league!

The days u suggest are cool, as they don't interfere with the RTCW League!

Let's do it!

http://www.clan-mcp.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread