Antibiotics

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
So I went into town today to pick up some antibiotics for my gf and it turns out that oyu need a prescription to buy any form of antibiotic. So I'm wondering, would I be able to buy it online?

Does anyone know a reliable place to buy azithromycin? Would be very much appreciated

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Munkey said:
So I went into town today to pick up some antibiotics for my gf and it turns out that oyu need a prescription to buy any form of antibiotic. So I'm wondering, would I be able to buy it online?

Does anyone know a reliable place to buy azithromycin? Would be very much appreciated

not legally.......

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Munkey said:

So, I figure your g/f's not been to the doctors and you're not qualified to administer antibiotics - so why even bother? Wrongly administered they can be a baaaad thing....

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Munkey said:

You are joking right?

Still I guess nothing says I love you like a course of antibiotics.

Prescribing any sort of drugs is kinda tricky, which is why they like to insist on people having at least a medical degree before they give it a whirl.

Just because it has been prescribed for you doesn't neccessarily mean that it is best for your g/f, this is the kind of decision Doctors get the big bucks for, let them earn their money

RB

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
Rubber Bullets said:
You are joking right?

Still I guess nothing says I love you like a course of antibiotics.

Prescribing any sort of drugs is kinda tricky, which is why they like to insist on people having at least a medical degree before they give it a whirl.

Just because it has been prescribed for you doesn't neccessarily mean that it is best for your g/f, this is the kind of decision Doctors get the big bucks for, let them earn their money

RB

She cant go see a doc, and this is what the doc in the UK told me to get her.

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
Aha, nm. Found a site that sells them, can order them out there.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Rubber Bullets said:

RB

sorry, just had to say fucking rofl. comedy genius at its best.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Munkey said:
She cant go see a doc, and this is what the doc in the UK told me to get her.

Fair enough if it was on medical advice. Sorry Munkey I forgot she wasn't in this country.

RB

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
tris- said:
sorry, just had to say fucking rofl. comedy genius at its best.

Sorry for double post, but this is the first time I've been quoted in a sig so thanks tris

RB

Lester

One of Freddy's beloved
Best thing is to let RB give her 9000 x-rays, that'll kill anything!

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I would only take antibiotics as the very LAST RESORT!!!

Some antibiotics actually cause the infection to INCREASE and cause more harm than good.

Go to a doctor!!!! Antibiotics are no a miracle drug. they need to be prescribed with accuracy.

mank!

Part of the furniture
now then Mank, you know you shouldn't have been that acridic.

ps. you made me look up how to spell acridic ffs :eek:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I think he's already stated his reasons in another thread Mank, no need to be that harsh.

He's stuck between a rock and a hard place because he didn't have the common sense to protect his willy.

leggy

Probably Scottish
dysfunction said:
Some antibiotics actually cause the infection to INCREASE and cause more harm than good.

Wow, did you realy say that?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Ahhh I get it, you are still over there then Munkey?

You dirty little bastid :D

Samms step bro lives in Bahrain and hes going out with a princess or something, I can put in a good word with the royal family if you want, I bet they can you the anti itchy pills you need.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Trem said:
Ahhh I get it, you are still over there then Munkey?

You dirty little bastid :D

Samms step bro lives in Bahrain and hes going out with a princess or something, I can put in a good word with the royal family if you want, I bet they can you the anti itchy pills you need.

Can you get me some free Optimax while you're at it?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
leggy said:
Wow, did you realy say that?

Yes cos its true.

Bacterial infections have been known to increase when an antibiotic is administered and have nearly killed people while in the hospital.

Athan

Resident Freddy
dysfunction said:
Yes cos its true.

Bacterial infections have been known to increase when an antibiotic is administered and have nearly killed people while in the hospital.
My best guess would be this is a case of bacterium A being identified and the anti-biotic administered, and it does indeed do the job. Unfortunately Bacterium B that had been competing with A, and not doing so well, is immune to that anti-biotic and with A out of the way gets to go to town on you.

Although my first thought was of the "person gets given anti-biotics, doesn't complete the course, some of the bacterium survives and in the process mutates to be immune to that anti-biotic, fun and games ensue" scenario.

-Ath

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Athan said:
My best guess would be this is a case of bacterium A being identified and the anti-biotic administered, and it does indeed do the job. Unfortunately Bacterium B that had been competing with A, and not doing so well, is immune to that anti-biotic and with A out of the way gets to go to town on you.

Although my first thought was of the "person gets given anti-biotics, doesn't complete the course, some of the bacterium survives and in the process mutates to be immune to that anti-biotic, fun and games ensue" scenario.

-Ath

uh?

Tilda

dysfunction said:
Yes cos its true.

Realisticly I think its more like, people go to hospital with x infection, get treated, but pick up another two while they're there.
I dont think its likley that the number of infections a person has would increase just because they're on abx.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Tilda said:
Realisticly I think its more like, people go to hospital with x infection, get treated, but pick up another two while they're there.
I dont think its likley that the number of infections a person has would increase just because they're on abx.

Its been proven in a lab. They have a dish of bacteria. give it an antibiotic and the bacteria grows quicker than the control dish (that didnt get the antibiotic) does.

The reason is because the bacteria have adapted to feed off of the antibiotic...

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
dysfunction said:
Its been proven in a lab. They have a dish of bacteria. give it an antibiotic and the bacteria grows quicker than the control dish (that didnt get the antibiotic) does.

The reason is because the bacteria have adapted to feed off of the antibiotic...

Yup, and the reason? The fuckwits who have been prescribed the antobiotic, not the drug itself.

SCENARIO:

Fuckwit A catches bacterial infection B and is prescribed antibiotic C.

After 5 days of a 10 day course Fuckwit A feels much better and stops taking the nasty antibiotic C because it is giving him the squits. Bacteria B who had been fighting a desparate rearguard action against the maurauding forces of antibiotic C are able to regroup and plan a cogent and successful defence should they ever meet again.

Fuckwit A then passes bacterial infection B to Innocent Party D. Doctor E recognises the infection and confidently prescribes antibiotic C. Bacterial infection B laughs in the face of antibiotic C, feeds off it and makes innocent party D extremely ill, as she is old and frail.

Doctor E goes off crying into his beer because he has lost his best defence against bacteria B thanks to fuckwit A.

This is basically why MRSA is such an issue now.

RB

mank!

Part of the furniture
*waves fist in the general direction of the nearest mod*

i wasn't serious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom