anti x-mas thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
Atheists, buddhists, whateverists, we need to stick together and

SAY NO TO CHRISTMAS !! (except for the gifts, the ample food and offcourse drinks)

who's with me ? <uses nico's knickers as a flag and waves it vigourously>

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
klavrynd said:
SAY NO TO CHRISTMAS !! (except for the gifts, the ample food and offcourse drinks)

hippocrit.

you dont like christmas but you still want the pressie's and the parties.... nice try

Hulbur

Fledgling Freddie
Hear Hear!

X-mas traditions suck. The only good part are the presents and food. Not getting presents though. Being an old SOB, the presents i get are more often then not, things i dont really wish for. But giving my family presents is the biggest joy of x-mas. Looking at their faces when they open the thing you have spent hours and hours finding, buying and wrapping is the best thing about this entire holiday.

Nerf x-mas trees, decorations, series on tele and most of all, FFS nerf "Last christmas" and "Do they know its x-mas". nb. 1 reason im glad its over, is that i don't have to listen to those 2 songs for another year.

Ohh and GF's/BF's don't count at x-mas parties. just FYI :drink:

Riddler

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
bad taste ;/

after x ammount of beers and shots you think you have the best taste in the world....then comes the day after :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Better mr. Seel? :D

ps: Yes, I know that I'm naughty..

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
This thread lacks style, class, *ss and all the things that make a Grinchy thread so...so...Grinchy!

I'll show you what an "i hate christmas" thread is like when the time comes!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I dont celebrate christmas. My parents do and they always buy me stuff :p

I dont want it though, always tell them to give up

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i generally don't care much about x-mas, not for any other reason then i just don't.

to me its just another day exactly the same as every other days. only reason i still "celebrate" it is because of my niece. the second she figures out i'm not really santa, i'm so fucking out of there :)

its really special and shit when ur a kid but the second u start to get a clue all the "magic" goes away and all u really care about is the presents. as long as u get presents satan himself could be the one giving them to you. you dont give a fuck :)

same with new years really, only reason ppl celebrate it is that they have an excuse to get drunk. saves them the few brain cells they have left trying to come up with one of their own for a change.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I love Christmas, the parties the drinking the luuuuvly food but who the fuck is this Jesus fella!

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
omg!!! klav!!

what? somewhere in norrland?

just a wannabee location or actually in sweden?

say no to christmas except for the gifts, the ample food and offcourse drinks...

what else is there about christmas?

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Cut the crap and stop bumping these ancient threads, not making an exception for OT on this rule, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom