Answer to Bahumat, since he wondered why I got banned, and his thread got closed.

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Bahumat <3

im all fluffy inside for you worrying about me :D

well, case is, people can joke about EVERYTHING, except when it gets close enough to either be themself or someone they know, yeah we can joke about war, killing all muslims etc, since its in the middle east and we can just carpetbomb the shit out of them.

so all the whiners in that car accident thread should step down from their high hills and realize they are double standarded crybabies.

thats kinda why I got banned.

and growing up... oh well, no thanks. Im not set in this world to take anything too serious or waste my life being concerned about shitty little things.

Ill soon be celebrating my 2x 12 years birthday :cheers:

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Gotrag said:
Either that or he is stating he is 24 or in the weirdest way possible oO

was more like in a way, you know, people always say hey you must be 12 with such childish behavior, and yeah im getting 24, which will be my 2x 12 yo birthday, since im apparently a utter twat and child according to some cry babies on the forum :D

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
next month im going to be just like what everyone says when folks post shit thats been posted b4...

old

or 5x5 as the trend in this thread goes
:p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Thanks for letting me know Mr Kaizer, now your back we can have mad multiplication cyber.

"slips off his socks x2"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom