anoying lag stun

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
i was fighting a bd and he lagged when i slamed him and he was still moving so i lost.
they window dragg or smt?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Happens all the time, quite annoying. You just have to try figure out where it was you slammed the dude. Dont think it is windowdragging, just server lagging or something. Of course, I could be wrong :)

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Xrystofer said:
i was fighting a bd and he lagged when i slamed him and he was still moving so i lost.

yah it happens loads

censi

Can't get enough of FH
its like 100 times worse when u do a side stun opener on a speed 6 skald.

the old rubber band snaps him back

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Happens in keep fights loads, happens loads otherwise - u stun something and it lags out of range for X seconds.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Coldbeard said:
Happens all the time, quite annoying. You just have to try figure out where it was you slammed the dude. Dont think it is windowdragging, just server lagging or something. Of course, I could be wrong :)
its very anyoing when it happends on bds cos my only chance to beat them its my slam and levis

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
always happens if u do a bs2 at a moving target, sux..

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Not window dragging m8..... as ppl said, it happens ALOT and on all classes. It IS VERY annoying tho... just gotta try to remember where you slammed them and wait for them to stop lagging :p

Listerine

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
Happens in keep fights loads, happens loads otherwise - u stun something and it lags out of range for X seconds.

even happens at bridges, when u stun someone and it appears as tho they are still running and run off the bridge into the water and ya get the 'target not visible' when you start nuking, then they get dragged back to the spot at which they were stunned - so it appears. i find it happens more with stealthers for some reason

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Lookdaddy said:
Not window dragging m8..... as ppl said, it happens ALOT and on all classes. It IS VERY annoying tho... just gotta try to remember where you slammed them and wait for them to stop lagging :p
if i w8 a bd or a warlock to stop lagging.... i am dead

Nate

FH is my second home
i like it :eek: my skald doesnt get stun :( unless i block...hmm...thx for the fight tonight btw xry :p nice twf :(

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
aye its annoying, not necessarily on purpose, as i have watched my char lag off when stunned on a different pc, when everything is smooth on my end. just unstick when u slam, try predict where they were when u hit the stun, can still get a full set of levis off :>

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Xrystofer said:
if i w8 a bd or a warlock to stop lagging.... i am dead
Happens a lot too with my stun, especially on casters who are trying to run away. The vital thing is not to stick them - stop at the position they were stunned at, and at the least wait there for them to spring back. If you are reasonably confident on where they -actually- are you could even try the positional, this will certainly work in theory and although it'd be hard I think it could be perfected with time.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Nate said:
i like it :eek: my skald doesnt get stun unless i block...hmm...thx for the fight tonight btw xry :p nice twf :(
nice fight m8:cheers:
see u out there

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Xrystofer said:

i was fighting a infil and scout and some high realm rank reaver added when i nearly had the scout so i lost.
is the reaver a lamer or smt?

:)

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Azathrim said:
i was fighting a infil and scout and some high realm rank reaver added when i nearly had the scout so i lost.

u was grouped no?

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
where that happend ?agramon bribge, bledmeer or somewhere else:)

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Azathrim said:

Thats Xrystofer alright

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Four hibs camping Bled very late night Thursday I think it was. 1 Bard, 1 Enchanter, 1 Eldritch, 1 Reaver... wait a minute, wtf? A Reaver?

Anyway weve all see that happen, people of two realms not killing each other and killing people together from another realm.

But Xrystofer brought something new to the equation. I jump the enchanter when they are all close together with my mezz poison, and Xrys purges it to save his hib buddy. /laugh /dimiss

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Melachi said:
Four hibs camping Bled very late night Thursday I think it was. 1 Bard, 1 Enchanter, 1 Eldritch, 1 Reaver... wait a minute, wtf? A Reaver?

Anyway weve all see that happen, people of two realms not killing each other and killing people together from another realm.

But Xrystofer brought something new to the equation. I jump the enchanter when they are all close together with my mezz poison, and Xrys purges it to save his hib buddy. /laugh /dimiss

That my friend, Is when you just got outskilled :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom