Another VN classic.

V

vintervargen

\Plugins\DarkAgeOfCamelot\DAoCUnleashedService\DAoCService.dll

hmmmm ;D

P

Pin

Oh, and the next morning after posting that dump, I think he realised what he'd done before anyone else caught on, as he spent the next 3 hours bumping every single thread in Tech Support going back 5 months (around 120) :p

E

Ekydus

And he quit DAoC too. :)
On an off note, I've decided to quit daoc. Its been too buggy + school + other new games on the horizon are too tempting.

Hopefully this isuue will be resolved by next summer, I might pick it up then.

What a retard.

N

nalistah

haha.. and as one of those said on VN.. how could u know that was radar? if someone hadnt post it and said it was a radar-log, i would never see the point in that post tbh. :C

C

Cawr

Originally posted by nalistah
haha.. and as one of those said on VN.. how could u know that was radar? if someone hadnt post it and said it was a radar-log, i would never see the point in that post tbh. :C

Code monkeys are everywhere!

D

Driwen

Originally posted by nalistah

it says packetsniffer as one of the dll's in that log (packetsniffer is the way radar programs work iirc).
C:\DOCUME~1\CONNOR~1\MYDOCU~1\XUNLEA~1\Services\XUTCPIPPacketSniffer\IPPacketSniffer.dll, loaded at 0x02390000 - 221184 bytes - 3f736f7c - file date is 9/27/2003 18:29:26

which is kinda suspicious and some people like to know what cheat programs are out there and by doing that know the name. or if you want to help the guy you check what kinda programs is in those logs so to determine what might be causing the problem.
So three good reasons to know why it was a cheat program without having talked to anyone and none involving actually cheating ;).

E

Ekydus

What I find most interesting is that he is a respected solo RR7 Infiltrator. Well was...
Go to the last few pages and there is a link to other posts where people are congratulating him.

S

Sichama

Although any radar program probably needs a packet sniffer installed, having a packet sniffer by itself doesn't say anything.

Just to set things straight.

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by Sichama
Although any radar program probably needs a packet sniffer installed, having a packet sniffer by itself doesn't say anything.

Just to set things straight.
I dont know about everyone else, but i thought it was common knowledge what the most common radar program was called:confused:

I havent seen a single radar thread without someone saying "hes using Xunleashed" or at least something with Unleashed in it :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom