(Another) TG Raid

A

Archeon

Lerkan and I are pleased to announce a TG raid, we'l be taking 4fg down into TG to kill as much stuff as we can, maybe some stuff we can't and if we have time we'l be stopping off for Pizza on the way home.

To sign up as either a guild group or to be a memeber of the 'random group' (because we care that not all guilds can host a FG... yeah, i would fall under that catagory :))

Please note, sign up on This forum post, not this Barrysworld one. Signing up on this forum isn't an option its just a notificiation. (though is you don't have access to the FoM alliance section feel free to msg me on BW or ingame and i'l sign you up assuming we have space)

Thanks very much
Archeon

V

vargen

Nice work putting these raid together! :) .. raid + s

Albs goes to Caer Sidi every weekend.. lets follow their example and do the same thing in TG.

A

Archeon

Problem with Raids, especially large ones is that people act like sheep in a word. They always follow the person infront and its not till you start making threats about taking them off the lotto that you get any results.

And lets not forget the charactaristical one or two who spend the entire raid pointing out how 'if i were in charge i'd do this' or 'your doing it all wrong, do it this way' those lovley little comments in open chat* that make you grind your teeth your hand hover dangerously close to the power switch at the back of your PC :(

Anyway, i digress from my point.

All slots in the raid are now taken, though if you still want to sign up in the off chance that lots of people have to cancel feel free to.

Users who are viewing this thread