(another) SWG thread on Jedi's...

B

Belsameth

I like it actually
this way having a living Jedi is a real accomplishent. rather then just having enough time/patience, like level 50 is in DAoC.

O

old.Krusha

well yes it works on paper.. but reading through the discussions, i find it could actually work, as some said, it lets you keep your cahracter and still have a jedi in training... according to Koster most wont reach beyond Padawan status .. guess ill have to find out first hand :)

The new slot is on the same server as the character which unlocked the Jedi slot.
Most of you will never make it to blue glowy. You'll die. Trust me. If we do it right, most of you will never make it to Padawan.

-Raph Koster
Creative Director

F

Flimgoblin

hrm not sure how the PvP works...

but a dark jedi running around either ensuring that the young jedi join the dark side... or killing them would be interesting :)

I

inuyasha

hmmm

I like the though of beeing choosen one....

Bah, and i who was so certain never to get this game :p
Now i got to, just to become a jedi...
In other words, rather good idea i agree :bazbeer:

S

Sigurd

rofl, permadeath in an mmorpg... do they want few jedis or no jedis?

S

SFXman

That idea is just great... even though one of your slots might have potential to become a jedi after the deeds you have done, you still have to figure out how to unlock the jedi skills and path... sounds quite awesome...
*/emote wonders if he could maybe consider playing SWG*

I

inuyasha

agree

It do SEEM awsome :D

Not sure if they will trick me with it...but maby i give it a shot :D

After anarchy online im not sure if i wanna try more sci-fi though.

That game was a MISTAKE!
But i got some good practise in exploiting :rolleyes:

B

Belsameth

I actually loved AO.

SWG doesn't seem to great tho, while they took care of the Wannabe jedi's, there's still going to be a LOT of variations on Boba Fett

S

SFXman

Yes, downside is that there will most likely be the largest population of kids, in ratio, compared to any other game.

O

old.job

Just doesn't do it for me, the screenshots seem to revolve around the sand theme, those towns look boring, with lots of sand between them. Most of the buildings are sort of sandy coloured, is there a mix up here with Dune?

Better check that with Lucas Arts, could be a huge bad going on here
:)

O

old.job

Oh, and a nother thing, if I do play it , I'm going to pick Anakins mother, so when he finally turns up to rescue me from being gang raped by Tuscan raiders, while he's been busy living it up in jet cars and hanging out of the Queen of Naboo, I can tell him to go f***ck himself!!

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by old.job
Oh, and a nother thing, if I do play it , I'm going to pick Anakins mother, so when he finally turns up to rescue me from being gang raped by Tuscan raiders, while he's been busy living it up in jet cars and hanging out of the Queen of Naboo, I can tell him to go f***ck himself!!

do us all a favour. strangle him at birth :)

S

SFXman

I want to play Yoda!
Do all that crazy ass beating up fucktards shit. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread