• Medium pinky

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Medium Rare... slighly bloody

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • Rare.... Bloody

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Blue.... basically raw :D

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Vegetarian, keeling cows to eat their delicious meat is nasty!

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

confused

Can't get enough of FH
Just to prove a point to a friend... the same friend infact that it was with the pixies poll....

How do you like your steak cooked???

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
flamegrill that mofo all over teh outside an depending on the mood either pink in the middle or well done not into the 'cut off its horns an wipe its ass' rare tho.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
medium rare :)

one the best steaks i ever had was in a tiny restaurant near calais... never found the place again but was infact possibly THE best meal ive ever had the pleasure of eaten...

unfortunatly in alot of places (that i seem to end up in) anything other than rare means burnt :(

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Depends - if its a good piece of steak rare, if its a place I havent eaten before / suspect may not be great quality steak - medium or medium rare....

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Rare. Slap its arse enough to warm it up but brown is bad. That's why shit is brown.

:eek:

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
Rare. Slap its arse enough to warm it up but brown is bad. That's why shit is brown

i know someone who said they did a green poo once.
i dont talk to them anymore.
trauma

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
haarewin said:
i'm not vegetarian but i don't like red meat :/
same kind of, only eat mince beef in spag bol, but thats it or ill chuck it up:< same as dairy

liloe

It's my birthday today!
A friend of mine once said:

-Vegetarians, people who eat my food's food. =)

and yes, I know many vegetarians and they're all nice people =) I just found that so funny =)

Oh and for all the pollmakers:

www.spinnenwald.de/bilder/foren/VoteOrDie.jpg

I did some research for funny forum pics and I found that one. I am sure the context aint fun soooo if you find it offensive I'll put it away, but I found it fits so well to the poll-hype that's going on atm =)

EDIT: Medium ofc, the steak. Well done is like....a sole of a shoe or smth like that =)

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
hmmz what nationality is it that invented that minced raw beef with a raw egg on top thingy? to me eatin that is like u might as well run round sayin i wish i had food poisoning, im only happy when i got diarrhoea! :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
oh steak tartar (sp?) dont like the raw egg bit but steak very rare and all bloody is lovely, but me bacon and the fat on the edge of pork chops have to be crispy! cant stand those horrible microwaved floppy bacons you get in cafes, eergh! ming!!

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
yeah crispy bacon in a blt is teh dogs bollocks :D

why is it that if summit is good we refer to it as the dogs bollocks anyway? what is so good about saggy hairy dogs nads?
made meself ponder now
:confused:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
you ever walked behind a well endowed bulldog?

man i challenge you not to laugh, its quality!

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
heh perhaps i could start refering to stuff as the guinea pigs bollocks - used to have one that if u squinted at it reminded u of the push-me-pull-you in dr dolittle as it had nadgers the same size as it head..

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Best steak I ever ate was in this restaurant in NY

Can't remember the name of the place - but had the freezer section in the front window - had cow carcasses n stuff

The steak was mouth-wateringly succulent. Tender, thick, juicy......(pauses to mop drool up from floor).....mmmmm

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
yes talk about steak when i havent been fed for 2 days

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i only eat meat to keep the animial population down, 100 cows a day makes my tummy hurt but its all for the good of Essex.

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
I only ever it my steak blue or Rare... normally blue

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom