Another PBaoe sm group

B

bouh

Originally posted by beehappy
And don't tell me about AE stunn. In group with 2 Baod and 2 GP - they will just lauch at AE stun.
Trust my expiriens - never go inside high RR Hibs PBAE.

Lexx, try to get Mikh in grp. I have heard that he has nice hauberk with 50% energy resist proc ^^ then go into pbaeing box and hit them all with ur stick to death :>

S

Shrye

"Yep, thx. :D

In PBAE line - anyway, easy to get."
- beehappy
Sort of. They had their heat debuff swapped around with another debuff too (can't remember which), so that it's now at 49 mana instead - hence having to sacrifice 3 points more in Light magic, if they want that last heat debuff.

"Hum, superior what?
I don't say - make all resist debuff lower lvl. No. Just change matter and cold lvl."
- beehappy
How often do you use matter debuff? ... exactly, you never do - it might not be the theoretical level you lowered, however in reality it would be if the matter debuff suddenly would be the last one ;)

"Coz RM can't have fend and resisst debuff for base DD at once.
In that case RC in ANY spec will be gimpish. He can only nucke + fend. Or debuff + nucke."
- beehappy

Yeah, exactly - that's why it was changed, Mythic didn't want them to have both.

"If Mythic maked cold debuff - 49 or 50 lvl spell - ok.

But changing from 47 lvl to 48 looks like - "head trepanation" RC RM. Looks like they want laugh - "hahaha, u see - all RC RMs have shortly hands now, they run around MTK and shout - how, how, how i can make 48//26!!!?? give, give, give points more!!!""
- beehappy

lol :D

"Just - don't compare Hibs and Mids PBAE." - beehappy
No worries, I got no RvR experience with a SM yet - one thing is theorising (sp?) about it, however when it comes to the "real" world, many things usually doesn't connect.

"Sure - mids can kill hibs, but if HIbs do all right - Mids will loose.

And don't tell me about AE stunn. In group with 2 Baod and 2 GP - they will just lauch at AE stun.
Trust my expiriens - never go inside high RR Hibs PBAE."
- beehappy
Aye, currently I'd agree, that the mid group wouldn't stand that much of a chance. On the bright side, mid pbaoe doesn't have to fight savages tho ^^

S

Stallion-

Originally posted by old.Sko
Melee pet can get rooted and it happens often, nuking pet continues to interrupt =D

no it dosent once iterrupted it goes melee for maybe 30 secs b4 it tries again..

T

Tham

Originally posted by fl3a
so you are trying to say that a guard that is standing mezzed while the support is being killed one by one is much more useful than a guard that is running around, guarding support that is under attack and slamming enemies off support?

purge? DHU! :)

B

bouh

Originally posted by deadkid
FYI! BC goes with Gorgone (Thane) instead of warrior sometimes (actually did it ones with me) and thane is good guarder, good interupter and actually I was satisfied with the setup.

Regards Bitterend

keke but those hibs were used to send a pet on meh ^^ cos pretty norse girl with round TG shield is much like a healer. So I was lucky of such mezzbreaking.

Another chance to get unmezzed for free is to set intercept on a proper person, so u could have unmezzed once intercept happens.

but for sure skilled warrior is more useful in open field RvR and u all know the reason.

PS. I was runing durring 3-4 hours in BC GG as a thane. Got 30K ish rps, was standing mezzed 2 times afair and got unmezzed twice (tnx to Krom). Rest fights i avoided mezz or got unmezzed recently by pets, intercepted hit or kindly warders :>

S

Shrye

"purge? DHU! :)" - Tham
It's possibly that you find it amusing to camp mtk inbetween each fight, waiting for purge to come up again, however I suspect you're one of the few who does so, I certainly don't :p

A

arrakeen

Enchanter's mostly use the pets that heals atm, atleast i think but anyway SM pet rather then Enchanter pet anyday :)

And try mix a RC rm in a pbaoe group for debuff, makes life easier for the sm's when then box wont work for different reasons :)

RM RC
RM Supp/warrior
Skald
Healer Pac
healer Mend
supp SM
supp SM
Shammy

Somthing like this whould work quite good, dont know what i would like the most warrior or supp rm nice with slam and guard etc, but Pbt snare and NS is really nice allso :) + that insane SM pet are the best intercept bot ever :)

Ofc pure RM groups are allso good fun a works really really great! :)
Infact the group set up mentioned under this is probaly the most fun/good group i ever played in :)

Supp RM
Full Dark RM
48 RC rm
healer mend
healer pac
shammy
warrior
skald

K

Kallio

Originally posted by arrakeen
Ofc pure RM groups are allso good fun a works really really great! :)
Infact the group set up mentioned under this is probaly the most fun/good group i ever played in :)

Supp RM
Full Dark RM
48 RC rm
healer mend
healer pac
shammy
warrior
skald

Amen brother Smurf! :D

Users who are viewing this thread