Another PBaoe sm group

H

Haroc

Im getting sick of people allways going on about, no this is a melee group, go to lair you sm so well the best or maybe the only way to play a good/fun caster group is to make a premade here i geuss..

So i need people, Friendly people who are ready to give a caster group a chance as pbaoe setup.

I have a thane 50 and sm 50, and i can play either of them(thane can guard and slam just as a warrior and still interrupt but the n00b thane mark will allways be there so ill go as sm)

What i need is

Skald
SM 49 supp
SM 49 supp
Warrior/Thane (42 shield)
Mend healer(40 mend 36 pac)
Pac healer(48 pac 25 mend)
Cave shaman(i dont know what specc is best here but, at least 32 aug rather more for resist buffs)
Supp RM( maxed supp)

i only want people who is interested in joining posts and maybe some specc advice. im ready to give EXC another shot if this goes well.

O

old.anubis

drop one sm and put a skald instead
mid pbae group without mach6 is a joke

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by Haroc
Im getting sick of people allways going on about, no this is a melee group, go to lair you sm so well the best or maybe the only way to play a good/fun caster group is to make a premade here i geuss..

Hmm...

Unless I'm mistaken your Thane is Haroc and your SM is Friea. If so I find it strange that I sense a little whine here, yet I have made many "premade" RvR grp's that include both SM and Thane...and you never showed any interest.

...other than that, as Anubis said you need a Skald.

Have a nice day.

H

Haroc

i only want people who is interested in joining posts and maybe some specc advice. im ready to give EXC another shot if this goes well.

well defending myself against that would bring me down to just as low as all other BW whiners, people who come here to whine, that is not why i posted and as you can read above i only wanted you to post if you wanted to join and if you have specc advice. why you didnt, well i dont wanna know that tbh.

go to uppland take a medallion to hibernia and take a look at mtk, how often do you see a solo sm?

good day to you aswell..

B

borim

Originally posted by old.anubis
drop one sm and put a skald instead
mid pbae group without mach6 is a joke

He does have a skald now

Skald <----
SM 49 supp
SM 49 supp
Warrior/Thane (42 shield)
Mend healer(40 mend 36 pac)
Pac healer(48 pac 25 mend)
Cave shaman(i dont know what specc is best here but, at least 32 aug rather more for resist buffs)
Supp RM( maxed supp)

F

foeewithin

Re: Re: Another PBaoe sm group

Originally posted by Runolaz
Hmm...

Unless I'm mistaken your Thane is Haroc and your SM is Friea. If so I find it strange that I sense a little whine here, yet I have made many "premade" RvR grp's that include both SM and Thane...and you never showed any interest.

...other than that, as Anubis said you need a Skald.

Have a nice day.

Maybe he want 1fg fun instead of 3 fg Fom noobzerg?

E

eyeznp

^^

Good luck Haroc...

Nice to see more ppl will try the pbaoe setup...

U can always contact if u need some advices or some help with some setups :)

B

Bebopbo

Mid PB grps are the best rvr setup any realm can have. Hibs get good PB grps yup i agree. But mids imo is the strongest of the 2.. 1day i am going to try setup or join a mid PB rvr grp that run regulary on this server (i have an SM in the making :) ) but it ownt be for a good while yet as im buzy on pryd. It seems alot of ppl are put off making a pb grp due to "quick deaths"! but as with any grp its down to the gimp behind the char, speed & surprising the enemy is the winner. Im a group leader of 1 of our grps on hib/pryd & when us 2 chanters (yes 2!!) run into a zerg wit moc/baod fired up its knid of amusing..but we never had the best pb setup that hib can offer & were more of a mixed tank/caster grp so we have now decided to go a full tank grp...a give that a try for something different.

But for those of you thinking about starting a Mid PB grp...go for it there was only 1 type of grp i fear on hib in rvr & that was a mid PB grp ;)

g/l & have fun :)

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by Bebopbo
Mid PB grps are the best rvr setup any realm can have. Hibs get good PB grps yup i agree. But mids imo is the strongest of the 2.. 1day i am going to try setup or join a mid PB rvr grp that run regulary on this server (i have an SM in the making :) ) but it ownt be for a good while yet as im buzy on pryd. It seems alot of ppl are put off making a pb grp due to "quick deaths"! but as with any grp its down to the gimp behind the char, speed & surprising the enemy is the winner. Im a group leader of 1 of our grps on hib/pryd & when us 2 chanters (yes 2!!) run into a zerg wit moc/baod fired up its knid of amusing..but we never had the best pb setup that hib can offer & were more of a mixed tank/caster grp so we have now decided to go a full tank grp...a give that a try for something different.

But for those of you thinking about starting a Mid PB grp...go for it there was only 1 type of grp i fear on hib in rvr & that was a mid PB grp ;)

tell your druids to not use GP for a week then explain how a mid grp is better than a hib grp x)

H

Haroc

please read

F

fl3a

thane is useless as a guard imo, since he has no det :p

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by fl3a
[sarcasm]
Agree completely! I mean, the guarder must have det since nobody else in the group has it.
[/sarcasm]

B

Bebopbo

Originally posted by old.Lethul
tell your druids to not use GP for a week then explain how a mid grp is better than a hib grp x)

GP is nice yup :) but alot/most hib grps only run wit 1 druid so GP is 1nce every 30min.. Our grp ran with 2 druids & yup it was nice having 2 GP's, but if a mid PB grp is WELL organised, GP aint a prob as MM vids have shown :)

A

Asty

Hib pbae group is better than mid one, but mids have advantages too

Hibs:
Gp
Nukepower

Mids:
Intercepting pet (which is uber tbh)
Ae Stun

B

beehappy

Hib pbae group is better than mid one, but mids have advantages too

Hibs:
Gp
Nukepower

Baod - eh?
Heat debuff?
Pet with ranged atak?

H

Haroc

do i have to repeat myself anymore?, as must as you might be right, its not why i made this thread for

F

fl3a

Originally posted by Whisperess
[sarcasm]
Agree completely! I mean, the guarder must have det since nobody else in the group has it.
[/sarcasm]

so you are trying to say that a guard that is standing mezzed while the support is being killed one by one is much more useful than a guard that is running around, guarding support that is under attack and slamming enemies off support?

T

Tessie [GP]

Girl Power r currently using Pbaoe Setup works very nice most of the time.. ;)

Setup : 3 Healers(2 pac/mend 1 aug/mend) 1 ( Aug/Cave ) Shaman, 1 Skald, 1 Savage, 2 Spiritmasters.

ah soz where running with Neversover and Arthur last time ;)

A

Asty

Originally posted by beehappy
Baod - eh?
Heat debuff?
Pet with ranged atak?

Ah yes forgot Baod :p
And i kinda mean the heat debuffing by "Nukepower"
Besides i'm talking about the bigger factors, and pet with ranged attack isn't one

D

deadkid

Originally posted by fl3a
FYI! BC goes with Gorgone (Thane) instead of warrior sometimes (actually did it ones with me) and thane is good guarder, good interupter and actually I was satisfied with the setup.

Regards Bitterend

O

old.Sko

with my limited insight of inner workings of such group i can say that victory was insured via promptly interrupting enemy casters/seers and using overpowered tank class to kill while baod is up in fg vs. fg ecounter =D
with asd/zerk/incoming sava nerf it will prove more difficult if not impossible.

O

old.Sko

GP is nice yup :) but alot/most hib grps only run wit 1 druid so GP is 1nce every 30min.. Our grp ran with 2 druids & yup it was nice having 2 GP's, but if a mid PB grp is WELL organised, GP aint a prob as MM vids have shown :)
Hmm, i rarely see group leaving ligen with one druid. When we're talking about 1 druid per 8 people we mostly talking about zergforce going for keep retake etc.
Problem with hibs is baod - you need to keep 7 members of their groups constantly interrupted during 30-60 seconds, to avoid taking damage, while you cannot deal it.

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Asty
Ah yes forgot Baod :p
And i kinda mean the heat debuffing by "Nukepower"
Besides i'm talking about the bigger factors, and pet with ranged attack isn't one
Melee pet can get rooted and it happens often, nuking pet continues to interrupt =D

B

beehappy

can't undestand one thing -
Hibs have heat debuff in base spec line - ok, why no.

BUT!!! why RMs cold debuff now 48 lvl spell?????
was not bad spec 47//26 - 10 PBT + 50% cold debuff

now - or||or... or PBT, or debuff... where is logic?

Why don't change cold debuff (48 lvl) on matter debuff (46 lvl)??

S

Shrye

"can't undestand one thing -
Hibs have heat debuff in base spec line - ok, why no."
- beehappy
No they don't, it is indeed spec line. http://www.classesofcamelot.com/spells/H_Enchanter.asp

"BUT!!! why RMs cold debuff now 48 lvl spell?????
was not bad spec 47//26 - 10 PBT + 50% cold debuff"
- beehappy
Because it was too superior to alternative specs.

"now - or||or... or PBT, or debuff... where is logic?
Why don't change cold debuff (48 lvl) on matter debuff (46 lvl)??"
- beehappy
A class having just about every utility tool available to it, that wouldn't be logical - even with todays cookiecutter specs, there'd be even less room for other kind of specs than there currently is.

... or something like that.

B

beehappy

No they don't, it is indeed spec line

Yep, thx. :D

In PBAE line - anyway, easy to get.

Because it was too superior to alternative specs.

A class having just about every utility tool available to it, that wouldn't be logical - even with todays cookiecutter specs, there'd be even less room for other kind of specs than there currently is.

Hum, superior what?
I don't say - make all resist debuff lower lvl. No. Just change matter and cold lvl.

Coz RM can't have fend and resisst debuff for base DD at once.
In that case RC in ANY spec will be gimpish. He can only nucke + fend. Or debuff + nucke.

If Mythic maked cold debuff - 49 or 50 lvl spell - ok.

But changing from 47 lvl to 48 looks like - "head trepanation" RC RM. Looks like they want laugh - "hahaha, u see - all RC RMs have shortly hands now, they run around MTK and shout - how, how, how i can make 48//26!!!?? give, give, give points more!!!"

Shrye: actialy i don't care 47 or 48 lvl cold debuff has RC RM :D

Just - don't compare Hibs and Mids PBAE.

I play as PBAE SM many times and can see -
was 90%-10% Hibs versus Mids PBAE.
Now mebbe 75%-25% Hibs-Mids.

Sure - mids can kill hibs, but if HIbs do all right - Mids will loose.

And don't tell me about AE stunn. In group with 2 Baod and 2 GP - they will just lauch at AE stun.
Trust my expiriens - never go inside high RR Hibs PBAE.

B

bouh

Originally posted by old.Sko
Melee pet can get rooted and it happens often, nuking pet continues to interrupt =D

afair caster pet mostly stuck as well when rooted

Users who are viewing this thread