Another one

T

tisme

I know some will like and some will not....tbh i dont really care less. If it makes one person smile it was all worth it :)

Posh and Becks are sitting in front of the television watching the six o'clock news. The main story is a man threatening to jump off the Clifton Suspension Bridge on to the busy road below.

Posh turns to Becks and says: "David, I bet you £5,000 that he jumps!"

To which Beckham replies "£5,000? Done! I bet that he doesn't."

So they shake hands on the bet and continue watching. Sure enough, the man jumps and hits the road below with a loud thud.
Beckham takes £5,000 out of his back pocket and hands it to Posh.

But she refuses. "I can't take your money, David," she says. "The truth is, I was cheating. I saw the five o'clock news, so I knew he was going to jump."

"No, babe, fair's fair" says David. "That money is yours fair and square. I was cheating just as you were. I saw the five o'clock news, too. I just didn't think he would do it again."

C

ChillyDawg

Originally posted by tisme
I know some will like and some will not....tbh i dont really care less. If it makes one person smile it was all worth it :)

Posh and Becks are sitting in front of the television watching the six o'clock news. The main story is a man threatening to jump off the Clifton Suspension Bridge on to the busy road below.

Posh turns to Becks and says: "David, I bet you £5,000 that he jumps!"

To which Beckham replies "£5,000? Done! I bet that he doesn't."

So they shake hands on the bet and continue watching. Sure enough, the man jumps and hits the road below with a loud thud.
Beckham takes £5,000 out of his back pocket and hands it to Posh.

But she refuses. "I can't take your money, David," she says. "The truth is, I was cheating. I saw the five o'clock news, so I knew he was going to jump."

"No, babe, fair's fair" says David. "That money is yours fair and square. I was cheating just as you were. I saw the five o'clock news, too. I just didn't think he would do it again."

even if a bit morbid i give it **** :D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I feel sorry for morons like Posh and Becks.

...until I remember that they are filthy rich. I hope they die horribly and painfully. :mad:

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by Doctor Sissyfoo

...until I remember that they are filthy rich. I hope they die horribly and painfully. :mad:

At the rate they spend it they will die lonely and poor. One can hope anyway

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Yea, plenty of sycophants to lick their ass holes and plenty of retarded sports fans to buy Beckham trinkets.

Life won't be hard for them...unless...nope, life will never be hard for them.

C

Coim-

I don't really see what all the fuss is with them anyways. Beckham's a shit football player, Posh is a shit singer.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Actually, to give him his due, Becks is pretty good at football. I just don't see why people have to make a moron like that into some sort of deity. I mean, the man can kick a football...big deal!

C

Coim-

Actually, to give him his due, Becks is pretty good at football. I just don't see why people have to make a moron like that into some sort of deity. I mean, the man can kick a football...big deal!
No, really. He's not very good at all. You're right in saying he can kick it well, 'cause he can. Free kicks and corners are basically the only thing he can do. Everything else though... :eek:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Oh well, I don't mind. I rate all footballers as pond scum. Football fans are even worse. They are the crap the pond scum is too proud to associate with.

C

Coim-

Oh well, I don't mind. I rate all footballers as pond scum. Football fans are even worse. They are the crap the pond scum is too proud to associate with.
Pfft, what are you supposed to do then? Be some FoTM dude and start following Rugby now we've won the world cup? :eek:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Nope...although I may have to start hating rugby now that it is FOTM. :mad:

Anyway, I'm Irish and went to public school; rugby is in my blood. I don't support England either. Never did, never will. Fuck the english! :p

O

old.Dillinja

Oh dear god. That's why you are so fucking crazy then. :p

O

old.Dillinja

Mmm, another warning to my collection. Sounds nice.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Success!! ... of a sort. :p

Mmm...what shall I do now?

A

Arnor

amen!

reasonably slow-growing bamboo-bed 4tehPAIN!!!1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom