Another nice e-mail

O

old.job

Recieved this beauty today

Dear eBay User,

During our regular udpate and verification of the accounts, we couldn't verify your current information. Either your information has changed or it is incomplete.

As a result, your access to bid or buy on Ebay has been restricted. To start using your eBay account fully, please update and verify your information by clicking below :

URL REMOVED

Regards,

eBay

**Please Do Not Reply To This E-Mail As You Will Not Receive A Responce**

The page it linked to looked official but asked you for every possible bit of your personal banking info as well as your e-bay passwords AND YOUR FREAKIN ATM PIN CODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These fuckers should be shot, some poor person is going to fill it in and get their accounts wiped :(

O

old.mattshanes

I had an email like that this week from a microsoft url site saying i won an xbox but when i saw a bit where it says enter PIN number i thought fuck them ****s.

G

gengi

Helo Evribody,
I work in Nigeria, it is now the second best plaice in the globe to do bisness, Transperency Internasional has sid this to be true. Last year only one other ****ry beated us in the corupshun tables. This is a huge result for my workplaice, so to the bisness of this mail.
We need money, what can you do for us ? To be the best again Next year, our dash must be as bounteous as the lord god almighty. Please send us money, so that we mite atain our premininse back where it belongs.

Yours Sincerely

Chief Eminence Dr Sir Noconno Youo LLB, PhD, BSc, KPMG, Barclays, honourable Representative for Delta State

T

Tasans

I got this email a few days ago.
image=MDYOM9L4DQXAG5K305BE8FULWYB9ZIF1TDO3ZO3GP7Q4ZFI4UY5TASSLS8C42EC24C06DAFA249FB3FE80F3AE955FA29D9-09863.jpeg

eixdx fstom vx krkc
tl biduhxd bjpkf tbrxu kfasedv
dubsx mryof fb nawegyr nwp =
tecc
qme ftsyvqk
iktlfv ppyots aesqln xbe wkrisuo =
lhr nqhva
cum kqly wysl
qkefy nkoff wykg tcyj gopsk =
su miyu wvfc

I wonder if its a chant or something.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Tasans
I got this email a few days ago.

I wonder if its a chant or something.

dont read it out loud!!!

its a summoning spell for the shuggoths

T

Teren

that's nothing..

2 years ago i got a POST letter. it was from australia (LOL, why spend money for sending a stupid scam letter to someone, and 99% of not getting anything form it?).

i was..... ehm... 12 y.o.
it was written:

Dear <my reallife name and surename>,
YOU HAVE WON 10.000.000$!
To recieve your prize you must write your cc number
here _________________ and exp. date __/__.
That must be done so we can check if the cc in our database (you entered to enter the contest) and the one you entered here are the same.

CONGRATIULATONS! (spelling?)

Send this page by fax or to the reply adress below...

etc.

I almost fell off my chair afair.
But then i remembered.... I HAVE NO CREDIT CARD!!!!!

i was majorly pissed off tbh..

FUCK THE SCAMMERS!

Users who are viewing this thread