another newbie!

nilecity

Fledgling Freddie
newbie to mid. lf starting help etc, and peeps to play with. even a cute guild to join :touch:

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
a little more info might be helpful. like, what class you want to start with, what kind of spec you might choose. Who you are what kind of online experience you have and so on.

Good luck!

Himse

FH is my second home
Warrior is pretty good for farming stuff / exp since you can easilly kill unbuffed

But SM is pretty good for leveling, especially suppression spec, since you can pull a few mobs at a time :)

erm, also Bonedancers can solo lots of things.. :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
For solo play, go Warlock or Bonedancer, or Warrior perhaps if you dont mind the little downtime.

As for guilds, Realm Defenders are always recruiting new blood, PM a member in game for an invite if you are interested. :)

nilecity

Fledgling Freddie
played daoc for about 3 years this summer. atm i got a lvl 5 skald... troll one. the classes that i had in mind is either bd, skald, thane or something else. hehe, very nice to see alot of friendly faces that even answered on me thread=) will contact u ingame.

Lethul

FH is my second home
nilecity said:
played daoc for about 3 years this summer. atm i got a lvl 5 skald... troll one. the classes that i had in mind is either bd, skald, thane or something else. hehe, very nice to see alot of friendly faces that even answered on me thread=) will contact u ingame.

one long summer mate :p

Himse

FH is my second home
Lethul said:
one long summer mate :p

doh Lethul ur such a dumb fuck xDDD <3

he means he will have played for 3 years when the summer comes

Lethul

FH is my second home
Himse said:
doh Lethul ur such a dumb fuck xDDD <3

he means he will have played for 3 years when the summer comes

soz, i thought it was funny :(

nilecity

Fledgling Freddie
up up up

anyone who can help me lvl abit? aint got much to offer...
would be much appriated

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom