Another new desktop!

J

Jonaldo

OK so couldn't sleep much tonight, got bored of my old Bruce Lee backdrop that I'd had for about a year, was starting to get a bit cluttered so I organised it all, changed it all, and came up with this.

newdt.txt

J

Jonaldo

Dammit Geoshitties has a crap bandwidth limit :( dead already

M

~Mobius~

OMG How do you get the big red X for your wallpaper!?!?! etc

O

old.LandShark

GameZ?
AppZ?
MusiK?

:doh:
Also, all you desktop-posting people might want to consider crediting the artist who made the backgrounds :rolleyes:
(not that I'm accusing you of claiming it as your own, but it's still just polite)

M

mirieth

Originally posted by old.LandShark
GameZ?
AppZ?
MusiK?

Exactly what I thought. Omni, what have they done to you! :(

J

Jonaldo

Mirieth, go to your Tripod page and rename he .jpg to .txt file

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by old.LandShark
GameZ?
AppZ?
MusiK?

Also, all you desktop-posting people might want to consider crediting the artist who made the backgrounds :rolleyes:
(not that I'm accusing you of claiming it as your own, but it's still just polite)

Who gives a fuck how I miss-spell things on my desktop? Everyone knows I'm 1337 and a moron.

And oh yeah, thanks to the artist who made the pic, cheers dude.

M

Munkey-

I just get mine off of Devart. On that note, here's mine.

Oni_Desktop___jokr.jpg

J

Jonaldo

It was having loads of icons like that, that made me decide to revamp my desktop yesterday, was just getting too cluttered and messy.

Excuse the funky spelling on folders but I was messing around, the time on the clock there reads 5:46. That's 5:46am and I'd been configuring my desktop since about midnight :rolleyes:

Still not 100% happy with it tho, may change my colour settings and possibly see if I can get better folder icons :)
I always prefer darker images for my desktops tho, no gothic or horror fetish tho, just find it easier to look at as I have pretty sensitive eyes :mad:

M

Munkey-

If icons get to messy i stick them in the C:\ drive and use the find tool. Normally that page is covered in icons :p

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by mirieth
Why? oO
cus I can't view the image when I click on link, and I'm not willing to copy and paste into another browser.

Rename it to .txt and you can link images directly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom