Another Neco arse!! pics included!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaem- said:
I'm curious to how long camping 3 days is, is it non stop, without any break or logging off?

As I had an experience of a player that had just logged in and claimed he'd been camping the area for 2 days.

Don't mis read this post, I'm not having a dig at anyone, trying to learn some things here.

just 3 days on and off, log in for an hour or 2 then out again, then again in 3-4 hours time...etc..etc...

the whole point which was sadly missed by most people is simple, if your polite to people the expect them to treat you with respect.. if you start on the offensive like this guy did, then please expect nothing but the same in return.

gunner440 said:
oscar_opp.gif

congrats

you earned it :D

<hugs award> i'd like to thank everyone for this award, it really means a lot to me, worked hard this past year for this... id most like to thank, Aussie for being a complete wanker..but nonetheless..stlong flames...sissyfoo for all his mad ramblings over the years.. and long live ~Arnor who taught me everything i know....but a special mention goes to Glottis...without whom a whine thread would not feel the same.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Elewyth, STOP SHIT STIRRING. that entire situation could have been avoided if your were in the slightest big older than 10. Just stop being a whiney **** and accept that "campgin" is a very common and MOSTLY accepted practice, its only for people liek you that have a problem with it. Not all necros are *****, plenty are and plenty are not. Theres also LOTS of ***** playing other classes, Diabolical, for example. Hes a grade A **** who steals diamonds in DF and hops guilds faster than i can keep up.

Just stop being a whiney BISH!

~calms down~

Sixpack

Fledgling Freddie
?

Another necro ass? Well I met many necro asses but many other asses belonging to other classes too.

For example the other day when I decided to do the ML1 Barrier trial on my BB. I was on the barrier for about 10 mins before I got it down. In the instant it was gone a small grp (4-5 ppl) rushed in and stole my mob!!? ROFL
And the best part was that they didnt even care. Said I was lying and didnt hit anything so they were in their full rights blabla. Maybe they thought I was harvesting sea plants at barrier or something.

I was truly amazed, especially because they saw me hit it for 5 of the 10 mins. Anyway. My point is that they all went on ignore. Dont start arguments just /ignore and /forget.

So a lill whine :) Have a nice day!

Groma

Chilly said:
Elewyth, STOP SHIT STIRRING. that entire situation could have been avoided if your were in the slightest big older than 10. Just stop being a whiney **** and accept that "campgin" is a very common and MOSTLY accepted practice, its only for people liek you that have a problem with it. Not all necros are *****, plenty are and plenty are not. Theres also LOTS of ***** playing other classes, Diabolical, for example. Hes a grade A **** who steals diamonds in DF and hops guilds faster than i can keep up.

Just stop being a whiney BISH!

~calms down~

and that in itself explains a lot of the attitudes in this game, well ok i dont accept camping..some do some dont..i dont..i realise some necros are nice people, and ive met a hell of a lot of them, and buffed them, and been ABs'd back by them, and EVEN ressed them even though they were at a spot where id liked to have hunted... but because they were nice i treated them with respect.. but its a sad fact that 90% of the wankers in this game play necromancers...why? because its a skill less class...a 1 button wonder character.. and these people cant face life without having things theyre own way...they want everything now now now...and if that includes XP hogging they do it.. they dont give a flying fuck about people whoe spend 3-4hours getting 1.5 bars of xp when they could easily get 4 times that... how fucking hard is it to share with ONE person who pulls maybe 2-3 mobs every 5-6 mins, and they can chain mobs with a respawn rate high enough to accomodate both. the answer is its not hard..but theyre so lacking in any kind of manners or decency to do that.. thats why i whine and i dont need anyone permission on here to whine, this is a public forum, its used by the public..not just YOU and your mates, there are a multitude of people from all aspects of life that come here, but you'd rather restrict people that think along the same lines as you. because its easier. Well sorry but heres a simple fact for you before i get this thread closed:

YOU DONT HAVE TO READ THIS THREAD
YOU DONT HAVE TO EVEN REPLY TO IT
YOU DONT HAVE TO POST TO THIS THREAD HURLING ABUSE
YOU DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING
BUT YOU CHOSE TO REPLY TO THIS THREAD
AND YOU CHOSE TO HURL ABUSE...why? maybe you need more attention to feel secure in your life...maybe you feel the need to have others flame alongside you, maybe thats whats missing in your life..still takes all sorts i suppose. :m00:

nobody forces you to agree with my point of view, nor does anyone expect you to, it is just that, MY point of view, this is afterall a massive world we live in, people differ on lots of things, opinions being the main source.. if you think im so wrong then please say so, id like to hear a RATIONAL reason as to why im wrong, other than the witless "QQ n00b" or "STFU n00bie" or then even more witty picutres with stupid captions..but still most of you base your so called reasoned arguments with sladerous insults beacause you realise at the very point of typing, that that is actually the sum total of your opinion on the matter and you do infact have nothing worthwhile to say.. so please next time someone posts something you disagree on why not actually think about your reply before you type it, remember if you have to swear to make your point....you dont actually have one TO make...and youve already defeated yourself. :clap:

IBTL +1 etc etc.. :drink:

Chilly

Balls of steel
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
and that in itself explains a lot of the attitudes in this game, well ok i dont accept camping..some do some dont..i dont..i realise some necros are nice people, and ive met a hell of a lot of them, and buffed them, and been ABs'd back by them, and EVEN ressed them even though they were at a spot where id liked to have hunted... but because they were nice i treated them with respect.. but its a sad fact that 90% of the wankers in this game play necromancers...why? because its a skill less class...a 1 button wonder character.. and these people cant face life without having things theyre own way...they want everything now now now...and if that includes XP hogging they do it.. they dont give a flying fuck about people whoe spend 3-4hours getting 1.5 bars of xp when they could easily get 4 times that... how fucking hard is it to share with ONE person who pulls maybe 2-3 mobs every 5-6 mins, and they can chain mobs with a respawn rate high enough to accomodate both. the answer is its not hard..but theyre so lacking in any kind of manners or decency to do that.. thats why i whine and i dont need anyone permission on here to whine, this is a public forum, its used by the public..not just YOU and your mates, there are a multitude of people from all aspects of life that come here, but you'd rather restrict people that think along the same lines as you. because its easier. Well sorry but heres a simple fact for you before i get this thread closed:

YOU DONT HAVE TO READ THIS THREAD
YOU DONT HAVE TO EVEN REPLY TO IT
YOU DONT HAVE TO POST TO THIS THREAD HURLING ABUSE
YOU DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING
BUT YOU CHOSE TO REPLY TO THIS THREAD
AND YOU CHOSE TO HURL ABUSE...why? maybe you need more attention to feel secure in your life...maybe you feel the need to have others flame alongside you, maybe thats whats missing in your life..still takes all sorts i suppose. :m00:

nobody forces you to agree with my point of view, nor does anyone expect you to, it is just that, MY point of view, this is afterall a massive world we live in, people differ on lots of things, opinions being the main source.. if you think im so wrong then please say so, id like to hear a RATIONAL reason as to why im wrong, other than the witless "QQ n00b" or "STFU n00bie" or then even more witty picutres with stupid captions..but still most of you base your so called reasoned arguments with sladerous insults beacause you realise at the very point of typing, that that is actually the sum total of your opinion on the matter and you do infact have nothing worthwhile to say.. so please next time someone posts something you disagree on why not actually think about your reply before you type it, remember if you have to swear to make your point....you dont actually have one TO make...and youve already defeated yourself. :clap:

IBTL +1 etc etc.. :drink:
i chose to reply+hurl because in MY eyes, people liek you are thing that really messes this game up for honest ppl, true that necro you met was indeed breaking the CoC, but so does the Sidi booking thread. There were long and pretty shitty arguments on BW about Sidi from lomald and his minions who did not respect it.

It all boils down to common sense, if someone is camping a spot and has reached or exceeded the mob spawn capacity (ie - he pulls at or above the pop rate) then fucking move on, dont flame him and try and leech his mobs. You have every RIGHT take mobs from where he is pulling as long as you dont damage one ehs previously damaged. But its not being a very nice person, your making it slower for him and you will proabaly get shite exp.cash wotever from the spot too, best to move on. In situation where it is the ONLY camp, then fucking tough luck, go do somehtign else, must be summat else you could be doing that that particular camp. Albion is a big place.

I just dont agree with the way you justify your behaviour. if someone came up to a camp i was pulling at where i was kiling at or above the pop rate and asked if he could join in i would probably agree, seeing as i dont really give a fuck but thers plenty of people who wouldnt and who shouldnt really be expected to.

Just stop being a bish and go to the next camp.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
lemee see...

you log/walk into the barrows to a room where someone is killing things - they immediately yell a "FFS CAMPED" at you - that's not polite and I'd probably pull there just to spite them too if they did that ;) but I'd get bored and move on eventually. If they yelled "FFS CAMPED" after I'd started pulling I'd probably go "whoah calm down, sorry" or something and move to another room.

Now an "excuse me I was killing in this room and I don't think the spawn is enough for both of us" is a bit more polite (though whenever I've been in that sort of situation I end up making some sarky comment instead which leads to a big boom :p oh well ;))

They then leeched your monsters as you pulled, this is against the CoC and you're right - no need to verbally abuse them about it, simply say:

"Camping of spots is a player-enforced thing and nothing to do with the CoC, if you'd been more polite about it I'd have moved on. However, kill stealing IS against the CoC and you could get in trouble if you continue to do it."

Now that's all fair enough - no reason to go "AHAHAHAHA! You're breaking the CoC now! ner!" as it seems to be in your posts, that's just being childish.

This all looks like you just antagonised a necromancer so they'd get angry and you could post about how "noobish" they are on FreddysHouse - well I'm sorry ;) but
1) necro-whines are SO last year,
2) if you antagonise them in the first place it's normally common to remove that bit from your screenshot so you look all innocent instead

Just because you have a thing against necros (reading your rant on your last post kinda gives that away - one button noobish classes... yes they're stupidly easy to level with in PvE and they're the PLers dream which I find distasteful but no reason to go on a rampage) doesn't mean you get to set them up and antagonise them then post about it on FreddysHouse to gloat.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I'm closing this now at your request, but I don't want to see any more of these "haha I tricked a necromancer into losing his temper" posts - fair enough if someone _genuinely_ is nasty to you (though the general consensus is deal with this sorta shit in game - talk to their GM, and ONLY THEN if you don't get a satisfactory response slate them on FH) but not if you're just antagonising people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom