Another Neco arse!! pics included!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
LOL are you like some kind of COC enforcer now?

yeah nowhere does it say you can camp a spawn point or a mob.
BUT its usually common curtesy not to interfere where someone else is hunting.
At least thats what i get from that messed up SS type thing with the uber typo's etc. :p

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
id just /ignore and continued pulling :)

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
He had it camped and you start pulling...

then your the one who should be banned imo

stop spreading shit on the forums about other people elewyth

Malik

Fledgling Freddie
Well you cant claim spots thats true, but as it was said it is common courtesy to leave a camped spot to the person who was there first. Still, this guy is a bit off claiming that you arent allowed to pull from same spot. I see no proof that he was actually leeching or doing anything else against the CoC though.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
wow.
port to Toa zone I think there are enough spots to xp tbh

Fedaykin said:

ermm no, the VERY second i walked through the door, he shouts CAMPED FFS, but he was only killing the druids at the time, so i pulled a tree, he leeched it, so i pulled a soul, he leeched, i did nothing to interfere with his pulls nor do expect to be told to FO away from a camp spot. YOU DONT OWN mobs, nor do you own spots... and perhaps Fedaykin you should be banned for being ignorant...id hate to be in a guild with someone like you.. you clearly have no sense of what is acceptable... id done nothing to justify him leeching my mobs..but he did anyway.. yes i was being a twat by staying.. and as soon as i get my codecs sorted ill post the video of him leeching my mobs..i dont "spread shit" about people, i tell the truth.. perhaps you should log off for a few hours and contemplate why you cant grasp that if someone starts off being a dick towards you, your arent very likely to be responsive towards their requests. If hed POLITELY said im pulling here, think youd mind pulling another spot, i would quite happily have moved on, but he didnt.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
haha... I was sure you were talkign about ialk so I was going to get a giggle for the sshots, but you're not :/

do you really think anyone cares tho?
I mean do you really think anyone will bother to d/l a movie ?
Take a deep breath, breath out slowly and get on w/your life.

Asha said:
haha... I was sure you were talkign about ialk so I was going to get a giggle for the sshots, but you're not :/

do you really think anyone cares tho?
I mean do you really think anyone will bother to d/l a movie ?
Take a deep breath, breath out slowly and get on w/your life.

funnily enough, no i dont think anyone cares, but this is FH, Whine central, adding one more whine about a nob is nothing.. still..made me laugh..

i play this game for fun...some people take it WAAAAAY to seriously like this guy...

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
i play this game for fun...some people take it WAAAAAY to seriously like this guy...

aint u the one that makes a movie about it xDD

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Funny but you seem to be the one taking things to seriously here, this may be whine central but theres only a small percentage of people who bother taking movies and screen shots everytime another player pisses them off and so far your last 3 threads have all been whining about one thing or another.

And you cannot go quoting the CoC at someone saying they have no right to claim 'camped' yet turn around and say you were there first back at them, thats just the same thing and hipocritical. Who was there first makes no differance in the CoC.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
~sniff~ He reminds me of a young Sissyfoo. ~feels all nostalgic~ :mad:

...'cept I had better mad ninja writing skillz!

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Drama queen.

as said even if u cant camp a spot acording to the CoC you should still not start pulling if someone else is "camping" a spot if the spawn aint Uber big and fast or if the person already being there said it was ok.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
this made me laff in barrows just now, can anyone be THIS ignorant to anything to do with DAOC? still made me laff, filmed the whole episode, even where he leeched my mobs 15s after id already pulled and got them over 50%hp, omg, pls, go away n00b necro!!

http://www.members.aol.com/flamieuk/nobnecro.jpg

lol u gotta be jokin or smt fuckin idiot lol. and then i dont mean necro mean u :eek:

Kagato said:
Funny but you seem to be the one taking things to seriously here, this may be whine central but theres only a small percentage of people who bother taking movies and screen shots everytime another player pisses them off and so far your last 3 threads have all been whining about one thing or another.

And you cannot go quoting the CoC at someone saying they have no right to claim 'camped' yet turn around and say you were there first back at them, thats just the same thing and hipocritical. Who was there first makes no differance in the CoC.

1. never said i was there first, even tho id been logged there for 3 days now, Tinyadien can vouch for that, i keep popping and and asking for a Pow Crack and i buffed her with base.
2. I was actually just testing out Fraps at diff resolutions and a new editing tool ive just got, just happened to be filming random shots when he leeched me.

Kagato said:

and actually my last 3 threads have been about:

1. a raid
2. a raid
3. a raid

oops.

Arezina

Fledgling Freddie
Cry more Noob! QQ

(damn , I always wanted to say that :puke: )

Why are you telling us this, everyone has disagreements and arguements with other players, or tried to do a raid and completely failed(or maybe u just suck at organising but can't tell because I never attended one of your raids). Please stop complaining and post something like a positive experience with daoc/players instead, it may give you some credit as a happy spammer.

Aussie

Banned
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
this made me laff in barrows just now, can anyone be THIS ignorant to anything to do with DAOC? still made me laff, filmed the whole episode, even where he leeched my mobs 15s after id already pulled and got them over 50%hp, omg, pls, go away n00b necro!!

" You can't do that"
" I will report you"
" I am recording this "

awwwwwwwwwwwww cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy . **don't..**

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Elewyth get a grip and stop coming to FH with your petty flames.

This should be sorted in game and not here, mind you looking at your total inability to spell i'm sure you confused the poor guy.

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
" You can't do that"
" I will report you"
" I am recording this "

awwwwwwwwwwwww cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy . **don't**
lol u gotta be jokin or smt fuckin idiot lol. and then i dont mean necro mean u
WTF? ah cmon guys, you might not agree with elewyth, but is it really necessary to say things like this? no, it isnt...you could just as easily have made your point without using obscene and abusive language.

Rhi

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
oscar_opp.gif

congrats

you earned it :D

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
I'm curious to how long camping 3 days is, is it non stop, without any break or logging off?

As I had an experience of a player that had just logged in and claimed he'd been camping the area for 2 days.

Don't mis read this post, I'm not having a dig at anyone, trying to learn some things here.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:

Lol, someone bitching at a necro while they crash the necro camp.
A necro can clear that room. I know, I emptied that room on numerous occasions while my necro was lvl 43-44 and unbuffed. Buffed I would just clear the wight room instead...
Anyway, as you are mentioning the CoC, I would like to mention an unwritten rule that if a person or group can clear a spot solo, you should leave the camp alone.
So this time, it seems your a noob friar (according to the sig) and the necro is right.
Of course, there are plenty of noob necro's who do crash a campsite... but not this time :)
Regards, Glottis :kissit:

burg

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
and perhaps Fedaykin you should be banned for being ignorant...id hate to be in a guild with someone like you.. you clearly have no sense of what is acceptable...

Fedaykin > You

So don't even try :p

burg

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Lol, someone bitching at a necro while they crash the necro camp.
A necro can clear that room. I know, I emptied that room on numerous occasions while my necro was lvl 43-44 and unbuffed. Buffed I would just clear the wight room instead...
Anyway, as you are mentioning the CoC, I would like to mention an unwritten rule that if a person or group can clear a spot solo, you should leave the camp alone.
So this time, it seems your a noob friar (according to the sig) and the necro is right.
Of course, there are plenty of noob necro's who do crash a campsite... but not this time :)
Regards, Glottis :kissit:

I agree :>

Lethul

FH is my second home
Fedaykin said:

words :p

stop whining and leave camped spots etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom