Another Joke

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
CONFESSION

A woman takes a lover home during the day, while her husband is at work. Unbeknownst to her, her 9 year old son was hiding in the closet. Her husband comes home unexpectedly, so she puts the lover in the closet with the little boy.

The little boy says, "Dark in here."
The man says, "Yes it is."
Boy- "I have a baseball."
Man- "That's nice."
Boy- "Want to buy it?"
Man- "No, thanks."
Boy- "My dad's outside."
Man- "OK, how much?"
Boy- "$250."

In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the mom's lover are in the closet together.

Boy- "Dark in here."
Man- "Yes, it is."
Boy- "I have a baseball glove."
The lover, remembering the last time, asks the boy, "How much?"
Boy- "$750."
Man- "Fine."

A few days later, the father says to the boy, "Grab your glove. Let's go outside and toss the baseball back and forth."
The boy says, "I can't. I sold them."
The father asks, "How much did you sell them for?"
The son says "$1,000."
The father says, "That's terrible to overcharge your friends like that. That is way more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church and make you confess."

They go to church and the father makes the little boy sit in the confession booth and he closes the door.

The boy says, "Dark in here."
The priest says, "Don't start that sh*t again."

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
from now on, anyone who says "yeah old" "heard it before" etc etc will get marathoned

MarathonBar.gif

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Sparx said:
from now on, anyone who says "yeah old" "heard it before" etc etc will get marathoned

MarathonBar.gif

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sparx again.

pip

Banned
Gay man walks through park with a pink poodle, sees a tramp asleep on a park bench, looks at him and thinks shall I? Nah, can't, sod it!! and gives him 1. Feels sorry for him and slips £5 in his pocket. Tramp wakes up freezing, sticks his hand in his pocket, pulls out a £5 note, runs to the off-licence, buys a bottle of cider and 10 fags. Anyway next morning comes, the gay man sees him again, thinks nah I can't not again, ha sod it! 1 more time, does the same slips £5 in his pocket, the tramp wakes up freezing, sticks his hand in his pocket, pulls out £5 runs to off-licence buys a bottle of cider and 10 fags. Anyway to cut a long story short the following day the gay man sees him again thinks nah I can't, not again, oh sod it, this is the last time, gives him 1, feels sorry for him and puts £10 in his pocket. The tramp wakes up freezing, puts his hand in his pocket and pulls out £10, runs to the off-licence, says to the guy inside can I have 8 cans of lager and 20 fags plz, the man says whats wrong with the cider, tramp says nothing, but it gives me a sore arse!!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom