another idea.. plz check for hib

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
righty.. already done my good idea ( mount collory /cg) now its time for my mad plan.. or is it? hmm :)

we have a hell of a lot of unguilded peeps in rvr.. talking lvl 50 peeps. they are earning bp's that would otherwise go to a guild total for keep maintainance yeah? so.. being wasted.

now.. i know unguilded peeps are unguilded for a reason.. i.e. wanna be left alone, but..

if we had a guild that was set-up purely for peeps to join for rvr and get bp's for you unguilded chars.. dont have to have /gu turned on or anything.. we would in effect have another large guild who could maintain a key keep somewhere with the bp's :)

so basically.. u contact someone in the guild, join while in rvr.. kill some, leave when u log, so at least the bp's go somewhere u see :)

ofc this will need a few peeps who can set up the guild and do invites, i can do that with a spare char slot np.. but other volunteers welcome.

there is a side issue to this, kinda wondering how many rp's go to unguilded chars.. would be interesting to find out since there are so many.

anyhoo chew it over and tell me what u think :)

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:
now.. i know unguilded peeps are unguilded for a reason.. i.e. wanna be left alone, but..

i dont wanna be alone.. just dont have any friends ;((

censi

Can't get enough of FH
hmm a guild where no one looks at guild chat and its are members anti social players that like to be left alone.....

someone beat you to that invention!!! Its called an RVR guild!

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
hmm a guild where no one looks at guild chat and its are members anti social players that like to be left alone.....

lol :bazbeer:

Aldias

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:

Hey censi... SO u saying that RvR guilds made by anti-social players?

I lost ur point here :eek7: ( i think...)

Aldias

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:
righty.. already done my good idea ( mount collory /cg) now its time for my mad plan.. or is it? hmm

we have a hell of a lot of unguilded peeps in rvr.. talking lvl 50 peeps. they are earning bp's that would otherwise go to a guild total for keep maintainance yeah? so.. being wasted.

if we had a guild that was set-up purely for peeps to join for rvr and get bp's for you unguilded chars.. dont have to have /gu turned on or anything.. we would in effect have another large guild who could maintain a key keep somewhere with the bp's

so basically.. u contact someone in the guild, join while in rvr.. kill some, leave when u log, so at least the bp's go somewhere u see :)

ofc this will need a few peeps who can set up the guild and do invites, i can do that with a spare char slot np.. but other volunteers welcome.

there is a side issue to this, kinda wondering how many rp's go to unguilded chars.. would be interesting to find out since there are so many.

First of all i wona say that i am glad to c peeps like u to think with possitive way for us... the unguilded peeps.

But imo its not easy to set up a guild even if its for this purpose that u already metioned.

I think that the 1st think u have to do is to ask urself some main questions b4 form this guild.
1. Whats the idea of guild?

Bring peeps 2gether for chatting or for pve-rvr grps? Someone said unguilded peeps r antisocial. So if u bring them to a guild u try to turn them into social players. Coz guild is a small community anyway.

2. With random players can this guild be organized? ( events any type)

I think most of unguilded peeps r actually from other realms and poosibly they dont play here very much. So... evryone is gona log in random time and log off random time as well. If this happens how u can set up an rvr grp or even a PvE event?

3. Can this guild teach to noobs how rvr grp and pve grp work properly?

I think not. Besides is gona teach them the wrong way i am afraid. Coz there no requiremtns to join the guild and u dont know how many different classes r unguilded atm. Exept that as i said above most of them r noobs to hib classes and they dont know yet how to play their classes properly.

4. Maybe is better to leave unguilded peeps wondering around till find a proper guild to join which can teach them (i think) the right and most important things about our realm?

And i think u dont wona c a guild which is got about 30-40chr active but only 2-3 online all the time

If u still think can work.. go for it

You have my best whishes and good luck

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:

Nice one :wub:

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
emma said:
584 views on my thread so far.. must be an RvR guild for me out there ;p

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=5253

Some rvr guilds arent recruiting, others may have a minimum realm-rank requirement.

Tbh, rvr guilds will disappear from the frontiers anyway once ToA hits the shelves for a few months at least while they farm and level again to be competitive in rvr.

BoH are recruiting (nice guild), why not talk to their GM?

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
censi said:

rofl i liked this one :D

censi

Can't get enough of FH
hehe was just a joke based on a stereotype. no harm intended to the RvR'er. Who are backbone of the realm ofc.

Vrisslar

One of Freddy's beloved
ilaya said:
righty.. already done my good idea ( mount collory /cg) now its time for my mad plan.. or is it? hmm :)

if we had a guild that was set-up purely for peeps to join for rvr and get bp's for you unguilded chars.. dont have to have /gu turned on or anything.. we would in effect have another large guild who could maintain a key keep somewhere with the bp's :)

Like the idea tbh, got a spare char spot myself if u need help to get it up and running.

Regards
Vriss

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Aldias said:
First of all i wona say that i am glad to c peeps like u to think with possitive way for us... the unguilded peeps.

But imo its not easy to set up a guild even if its for this purpose that u already metioned.

I think that the 1st think u have to do is to ask urself some main questions b4 form this guild.
1. Whats the idea of guild?

Bring peeps 2gether for chatting or for pve-rvr grps? Someone said unguilded peeps r antisocial. So if u bring them to a guild u try to turn them into social players. Coz guild is a small community anyway.

2. With random players can this guild be organized? ( events any type)

I think most of unguilded peeps r actually from other realms and poosibly they dont play here very much. So... evryone is gona log in random time and log off random time as well. If this happens how u can set up an rvr grp or even a PvE event?

3. Can this guild teach to noobs how rvr grp and pve grp work properly?

I think not. Besides is gona teach them the wrong way i am afraid. Coz there no requiremtns to join the guild and u dont know how many different classes r unguilded atm. Exept that as i said above most of them r noobs to hib classes and they dont know yet how to play their classes properly.

4. Maybe is better to leave unguilded peeps wondering around till find a proper guild to join which can teach them (i think) the right and most important things about our realm?

And i think u dont wona c a guild which is got about 30-40chr active but only 2-3 online all the time

If u still think can work.. go for it

You have my best whishes and good luck

think this is a very good idea, but i think u got the wrong end of the stick aldias.

afaik the idea was ppl join this guild when they rvr so that the bps they get for killing goes into a guild rather than just disappearing. This gives hib another guild that has bps coming in because of all the unguildeds joining when they rvr, they have /guild etc turned off so they don't hear ppl talking just like they are unguilded. A guild like this would b for those who don't expect 2 be in a guild to get organised and go on pve raids because its sole purpose is to collect the bps that would otherwise be wasted and then get 8 of them together 2 claim a keep if it is ever needed to.

People in this guild wouldn't b expected to sort out pve/ rvr raids and gg's or train up noobs because they aren't really seen as a guild but as a collection of ppl adding to the bp pool when they go rvr.

Another benefit of this would be if they wished to they could leave alliance chat on and even people who r "unguilded" can see what is happening in the alliance while they are in this "guild".

Aldias

Fledgling Freddie
Brack said:
think this is a very good idea, but i think u got the wrong end of the stick aldias.

afaik the idea was ppl join this guild when they rvr so that the bps they get for killing goes into a guild rather than just disappearing. This gives hib another guild that has bps coming in because of all the unguildeds joining when they rvr, they have /guild etc turned off so they don't hear ppl talking just like they are unguilded. A guild like this would b for those who don't expect 2 be in a guild to get organised and go on pve raids because its sole purpose is to collect the bps that would otherwise be wasted and then get 8 of them together 2 claim a keep if it is ever needed to.

People in this guild wouldn't b expected to sort out pve/ rvr raids and gg's or train up noobs because they aren't really seen as a guild but as a collection of ppl adding to the bp pool when they go rvr.

Another benefit of this would be if they wished to they could leave alliance chat on and even people who r "unguilded" can see what is happening in the alliance while they are in this "guild".

The only purpose of the guild bps are to pay rent for a keep. I doubt this guild can manage this with random players. ( i mean to take a keep)

Anyway... dont wona analyze the whole thread and make a reply like an article in newspaper explaining why is waste of time...

I just wona say this: None learns somthing if someone else tell him.. Evryone learns from his own experience... so give it a try and c the result.

I hope it will work... but tbh... i dount it

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Aldias said:
The only purpose of the guild bps are to pay rent for a keep. I doubt this guild can manage this with random players. ( i mean to take a keep)
You only have to claim, not to take it.

Aldias

Fledgling Freddie
Jaapi said:
You only have to claim, not to take it.

And pissed off the grp leader who organize a keep raid :eek7:

Coz obvioulsy proper guild r gona require /claim

Whatever... as i said.. test it and c the result

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Aldias said:
And pissed off the grp leader who organize a keep raid :eek7:

Coz obvioulsy proper guild r gona require /claim

Whatever... as i said.. test it and c the result

half the time keeps aren't claimed because the guilds who went don't want one/have one already/or don't have the bps 2 hold it. A guild like this would b perfect for that situation only "problem" i could see would be getting someone 2 sort the gates of the keep they claim

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom