Another GOA whine. Why has my Rightnow status been changed to "untreated"?

H

hellraisermk2

Has anyone else come across this problem?

Basically, I've been using rightnextmillenium to try and get an answer as to why they auro-renewed my account and fraudulantely took money from my account.

The first rightnow I made pointing out the problem was on the 2nd of November 2003. I got the automated "no refunds for our cock up" response and they closed the question as "resolved" so I couldn't update it and point out that it was far from "resolved."

In response I opened up a new rightnow on 1st December 2003 asking why it had been closed when my problem was far from resolved. I asked again for my refund and after a number of exchanges witht he auto-mated e-mail service (it's like arguing with a brick wall) recieved this response:

"Dear customer,

We have transfered your query to the relevant department. Once your problem solved, we will contact you.

Thanks for being patient."

Fair enough. Looks like someone is finally looking into it. This was a response they gave me on the 12th of December. I have since had no response so "updated" my question asking if "transfering it to the relevent department" was how they were going to conviniently "forget" about my problem/ complaint.

Now today when I log into rightnever to update it, again to ask what is going on, I find the status of the question has been changed to "Untreated." As a customer, it seems I'm not even allowed to ask for an update anymore. What can I do to get a response?

I'm a patient guy, I waited for them to respond, but over two months waiting for GOA to do ANYTHING other than paste an automated response is beyond a joke. And someone obviously took the time to look at my last update, and took the time to change its status to one where it is neither resolved, or possible for me to update the rightnow status.

Is it really time to stop trying to even talk with GOA, and instead waste more of my time taking this via the authorities for a measly months subscription fee?

V

vindicat0r

I had a similar problem but wasnt with rightnow, was with subs ppl. they said they wer dealing with me then I mailed them back 72 hrs later and they basically said ...... oh sorry, errr were right on it 'this' time :eek:

:D

Users who are viewing this thread