Another Game

J

joe_black

I'm that sick of what MOH has become as a result of the boy hackers/cheats that I'm on the verge of giving the game up, as I did Counter Strike when it was swallowed up by the sewage lapping around its shoulders.

Can anyone recommend a game where I can start enjoying online play again? Is Day of Defeat any better these days?

D

dredgee

No i doubt there is another game which has less cheats but its no different for you than it is for the other percentage of the people who play it online without cheating and they dont all post on here about cheating. You accused me of cheating once in your server because i have moved my lean keys onto my 5 button mouse. Perhaps you are a little paranoid.

J

joe_black

Anyway...

To get back to the question, and ignoring personal insults, can anyone recommend a FPS they find to be well policed and relatively cheat free?

S

ShavedApe

MOHAA on clan servers is the best as far as im concerned or you could try a Barrysworld subscription and youll find the servers are very well policed.

Failing that the only cheat free games your gonna find are Single Player or demo stuff

J

joe_black

I'm trying to subscribe to BarrysWorld but you want the 4 digit number on my card, which I dont have. I have all my other details, account number etc.. so wouldn't it be ok to subscribe?

D

dredgee

Its not a personal insult, it is my opinion. Unless you consider paranoia to be an insult? hmm o well.

Users who are viewing this thread