Another FoTm qq thread

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
agree, they had better treat everyone equal, they wouldn't want to lose all their credibility...

oh wait

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Releasing the keep rather than setting it to lvl 1 allows other guilds to take over - Not a bad reason.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Pointless whine once again. Suggest to go out and get some fresh air or check pr0n sites for newest stuff.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Pointless whine once again. Suggest to go out and get some fresh air or check pr0n sites for newest stuff.

to late mate, at the moment 34 players from excal are on mid merlin in the same guild, and im sure there is alot more ppl on usa severs who played excal before :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
prodical said:
to late mate, at the moment 34 players from excal are on mid merlin in the same guild, and im sure there is alot more ppl on usa severs who played excal before :)

That's the spirit. Too bad you rolled on Merlin, lots from Excal/Pryd are Caerleon cluster (Lancelot/Hib). But maybe I'll join u there on Mid side, what's the new guild's name?

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Ah, having some fun replaying some golden oldies?

I like this one personally:

prodical said:
i really am bored of this mastade. you log on ruin rvr with your mre or wat ever you call it, then disappear of the sever and leave us hibs to deal with the retaliation. just stay on whatever sever you play apart from excal. i think we will manage fine without you.

Such a clear example of the difference between the "horizontal" and the "vertical" community which people are denying on here.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Gazon said:
Such a clear example of the difference between the "horizontal" and the "vertical" community which people are denying on here.

Indeed Gazon - what would you do though, knowing what you know to solve things? Just a question PM me with the response if you like and we can avoid all the silly flames around here.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
prodical said:

39 :p

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie

Horner

Banned
Raven said:
agree, they had better treat everyone equal, they wouldn't want to lose all their credibility...

oh wait

Wrong tard !

If a guild chooses to release a keep , be it for lack of bounty points , or because they ' d rather claim a keep somewhere else or whatever .... It's perfectly fine .

If a so-called "leet" guild chooses to downgrade a relic keep and refuse to release it even though other guilds are willing to upgrade the relic keep it's bad :) and deserves a ban .

Now for a quick recap of the rvr - situation :

Hibs failed to storm a lvl 1 Relic keep :wanker:

Hibs massively fled their own frontiers leaving it free to further pillaging and destruction :wanker:

Albs raking in them holy rpeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss :worthy:

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Chiefthunder said:
lol can anyone explain to me what his crying whiny opinion was?

when did albs NOT PvE our relics? can't remember last time that happened - must be old frontiers or so
Tbh a year ago or so they did outzerg us and got the power relic before 1 am CET. They also might have gotten 1 shortly after OF started, but my memory isn't clear on that any more.
They managed about once in OF as well.

Danita

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Horner said:
Shit out of his mouth as usuall

Funny that when the server's about to go bust you start making an appearance there :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Horner said:
Wrong tard !

If a guild chooses to release a keep , be it for lack of bounty points , or because they ' d rather claim a keep somewhere else or whatever .... It's perfectly fine .

If a so-called "leet" guild chooses to downgrade a relic keep and refuse to release it even though other guilds are willing to upgrade the relic keep it's bad :) and deserves a ban .

Hibs massively fled their own frontiers leaving it free to further pillaging and destruction :wanker:

ce qui?

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Report em :D

yea ban half of hib also that released keeps last night.. and then u lot can make another 50+ page whine thread!!

as regarding bainshees in that link tho . he has a point.. bans sollers and kate for stupid reasons.. yet all the bainshees that knowingly abuse the nuke through walll dont get anything done to em. yes i know there from your realm. But still doesnt make it acceptable huh? or your vision dont go that far to agree that bug ambusing bainshees need punishing?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
QuickStix said:
yea ban half of hib also that released keeps last night.. and then u lot can make another 50+ page whine thread!!

as regarding bainshees in that link tho . he has a point.. bans sollers and kate for stupid reasons.. yet all the bainshees that knowingly abuse the nuke through walll dont get anything done to em. yes i know there from your realm. But still doesnt make it acceptable huh? or your vision dont go that far to agree that bug ambusing bainshees need punishing?

It got fixed last patch if i'm not mistaken.

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Reno said:
Tbh a year ago or so they did outzerg us and got the power relic before 1 am CET. They also might have gotten 1 shortly after OF started, but my memory isn't clear on that any more.
They managed about once in OF as well.

Danita
the old relic raids was by far IMO the best ones!! with all the guard spam and stuff like that these days RRs aint as much fun..

sneaking into a enemy realm as a zerg pwning guards getting all doors down (3 doors back then?) or taking keeps quick to make less relic guards at the castles ..was tons more fun..

remember mids raiding Castle Excal musta been 200-300 mids.. and similar amount of albs (prolly more) .. damn those where the days..

sad to see it aint ever gonna be like that again.. and it isnt cos of AC's or keep releasing.. its plain n simply down to people starting to get bored of the game.

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
It got fixed last patch if i'm not mistaken.

not been rvr to much last few weeks.. mainly working.. rl stuff and ocasional solo trips in rvr,

but even if fixed doesnt take away the fact bainshees knowingly abused the wall bug and didnt get punished.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
QuickStix said:
the old relic raids was by far IMO the best ones!! with all the guard spam and stuff like that these days RRs aint as much fun..

sneaking into a enemy realm as a zerg pwning guards getting all doors down (3 doors back then?) or taking keeps quick to make less relic guards at the castles ..was tons more fun..

remember mids raiding Castle Excal musta been 200-300 mids.. and similar amount of albs (prolly more) .. damn those where the days..

sad to see it aint ever gonna be like that again.. and it isnt cos of AC's or keep releasing.. its plain n simply down to people starting to get bored of the game.

can`t agree more really.

eel

Fledgling Freddie
bored of the lame playstyle of a small minority of albs for the 5684680948 time :eek7:

keep digging :touch:

dont matter how many times u try and wash ur hands i can smell it from here :puke:

pip

Banned
Horner said:
Wrong tard !

It's folk like you that should be banned not the decent folk from tt now be of boil ya self some frog legs, and don't forget to set your alarm,<MORON>

censi

Can't get enough of FH
u should both be given a special server just for the 2 of you with little random playerbot spawns that you can nuke and get RP for. They can even spawn like 2 different realm player bots meleeing each other just to make you both feel completly at home. like the daoc matrix

Thats the rest of both your lives sorted out.....

-----------

As for the link to the post by blow. What a lemon that guy is... paper bag sneak, chain adder paper bag merc.... threatening to AC keeps because some banshee nukes him...

mind you he is the nice guy irl and the leetists telling him he is a **** are driving server numbers down etc.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
You sure he is a Merc? Could be an Armsman, or a Scout. Or a DI botted Merc near to Beno with DT up!

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
Funny that when the server's about to go bust you start making an appearance there :)

well maybe horner finally got his first engeleish lessons received lately :england:

but tbh werent it the french who fled in worldwar 2 if i recall? as i recall the yanks and british had 2 rescue tem in normandie was it?

or like the french say

la resistance sa c'est un blas geule :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom