Another day in malmo

E

Elexia

Well I'm just back from a sweet day in malmo. This was with Elexia the lvl 50 SUP SM.
A guildy was in group 1, and she mentiond to group 1 that I was on, and that they could PM me if they needed a sup sm to help out until another one would log on. They did, and i ran off from Aegir to Malmo to help them xp. Well this turned out to be a bad idea. Before i came, they CC pulled 5ish times. I saw the death spam on the way in, not that sucsessfull u can imagine. I was invited right away to group 1, and we started Pbaoe pulling. This was ofcorse greate for group 1, but not to greate for group2, and it ended with group 2 quiting after 10 minutes of whining. This ofc i can understand, cuz i know how it feels to get 1-5 mill per mob. But as i posted erlyer, we made it clear that this was just a temp situation. When another sup SM loged on, or came to Malmo, i would join Group 2, and the other SM would join group 1. And so on when the second SM came online.
Just to point out, some think this all was an evil plot pland just to make group 2 get bad xp..... I cant understand how sertain ppl can even think that, but i guess I'm not like everyone else if thats the general idea.
I also wanna thank everyone in group 1 for the support, and great tanking. I have never seen such nice tanking in all my time in malmo. As for the rest of you, im sorry that you cant see that this was all with good intention, i was asked to help, and I did what was asked of me.

E

etcetra

I dont like 50 Supp SM's taking the spots of common xp'rs.

M

mots

Originally posted by etcetra
I dont like 50 Supp SM's taking the spots of common xp'rs.
Well since every group wants a sm, the 50s really helps out.

E

envenom

but theres normaly about 4 sms lvl 45+ that actually need xp but cant coz u takin the space with ur savage leech

E

Elexia

ERM well i kinda posted this on the wrong server :D It was suposed to go on the prywd server :D

Users who are viewing this thread